Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (75 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
studiosport is one source and the other Bayern munchen guy who says on tv that he called a bremen guy and that he said that Diego is a juventus player. To tired to look for the names :p

Seems like a done deal... Finally a great transfer.. a great start of the mercato who hasent even started :p

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Hey guys i have been gone for a long time from this site but im back :) i doubt you guys remember me but ive been busy with school lately but now its time for me to get back to Juve and chatting with yall :). I am truly excited about Diego, i think with Diego Amauri will be much more of a threat next year. I think we should invest in a good RB and bring Criscito back! :) anyways i am sooo pumped to see Diego a Juventus player soon! :).

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,537
    The deal was "sealed" in the afternoon.

Can't wait for new gloryhunter fans to support Juve now. :jvefan:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Can't wait for new gloryhunter fans to support Juve now. :jvefan:
    I don't mind that at all. Many of them will stay Juve fans even after Diego leaves Juve and in some 10 years they will joke about the gloryhunting fans who will start supporting Juve just because Juve are about to sign some hot talent :smile:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Can someone please explain the connection of some of the members on here to the ultras or other groups close to the Juve inner sanctum??? I see "mark' mentioned often as a reliable source...but just as often see people writing about 'calls from deigo'...or spotting him colouring in bremen walls in black and white...

if this news is correct, two things now need to be addressed. Firstly the formation...4-4-2 is not Diego. however lacking in common sense and football nous our board are, they must clearly realize that this potentially gold nugget of a player needs to be deployed in the middle, behind the attackers, in front of a sturdy central midfield...

we have plenty of sturdy central midfielders.

We can now dispense with an over reliance on Camo and his deputy, Marchionni...and instead start playing to our strengths...i.e. Marchisio, Momo, and Poulsen, behind Diego.

With the formation allowing an attacking central midfielder, Giovinco will get more of a chance to shine. With Del Piero dying fast, Giovinco should get more chances in attack...

Its so clear that with diego we have an attacking unit capable of scoring goals and fending off most attacks.

What is also equally clear is the URGENT NEED for improvements in our fullbacks.

I would be happy to see Criscito given a chance on the left. Stick with Chiellini and Canna in the middle (with Legro as backup)...which just leaves us that troublesome right back position...Zebina, Grygera, Mellberg....

Molinaro's injury is useful, as it forces the issue of BUYING A DECENT LEFT BACK...but its shame he didnt get more seriously injured...as that would have assured us of a new player in that role.

Still, I feel with Diego, Cannavaro and Criscito...we can spend decently on a right back and be a major player next season at home and abroad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)