Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (56 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Some good news lately...maybe we'll start building a strong and good squad for the first time since we got promoted.

Diego....my dream transfer is coming true...:lick:

Welcome!!!
Better not count your chickens before they are hatched. I have a strange feeling that if anyone can screw up such a secured deal, somehow, it's Secco. I hope not :xfinger:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
seems like ranieri is still here
He is safe until the end of season. The Board members are not so determined anymore to publicly declare that Ranieri will definitely stay here for next season and lead the project. You can clearly see it from the way they talked recently.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@wahdan. I think ur right, once we get a new coach and figure out how we will play then we will move again.

I'd like rafinha, hamsik and/or lavezzi. Yes unrealistic, that's why I said "I'd like" not "I think" before any of u smart a$$'s want to prove ur intelligence.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
@wahdan. I think ur right, once we get a new coach and figure out how we will play then we will move again.

I'd like rafinha, hamsik and/or lavezzi. Yes unrealistic, that's why I said "I'd like" not "I think" before any of u smart a$$'s want to prove ur intelligence.
:lol:. We should buy Rafinha. If we sell Trezeguet I don't think we should get another striker; four world class strikers is way too much. I guess three are enough and don't forget Giovinco he can also play as a supporter striker if needed. We should invest Trezeguet's cash in world-class full-backs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Or we can see if zebina will have his "breakout" season in Serie A next year :shifty:

Seems like panucci has a promising career ahead of him, we should take a chance on him, I've heard good things :shifty:

OR

Sign me, I was a defender. Only 26 yrs old, I haven't even hit my peak yet. I will sign a pre-contract but I want guarantees of 1st team action, no loans. I will bring my lucky pen for the contract, but we need to go through my agent ze tahir, he knows my credentials inside and out :shifty:

Mark/alen, set up a meeting with secco...I know this pizza parlor on the east side of turin that is perfect, not busy and people keep to themselves. Make it happen boys, I will save us.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Or we can see if zebina will have his "breakout" season in Serie A next year :shifty:

Seems like panucci has a promising career ahead of him, we should take a chance on him, I've heard good things :shifty:

OR

Sign me, I was a defender. Only 26 yrs old, I haven't even hit my peak yet. I will sign a pre-contract but I want guarantees of 1st team action, no loans. I will bring my lucky pen for the contract, but we need to go through my agent ze tahir, he knows my credentials inside and out :shifty:

Mark/alen, set up a meeting with secco...I know this pizza parlor on the east side of turin that is perfect, not busy and people keep to themselves. Make it happen boys, I will save us.
You won't pass the medical test.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

OR

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)