Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (4 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Cobolli: We've got Diego deal
Tuesday 12 May, 2009
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli admits Claudio Ranieri’s future is not secure, but “we already have an agreement” with Diego.

The Board of Directors were in session for 10 hours today and were reported to be discussing who will be on the bench next term.

“We will carry on like this until the end of the season,” was all Cobolli Gigli would say about Ranieri.

“I don’t like saying that at the end we’ll see what we’ve got, but we will certainly be having an overview of the situation.

“In any case, we have to continue playing the way we did against Milan.”

The 1-1 draw ended a slew of poor results, although the Bianconeri are still without a victory in almost two months.

Today there were conflicting reports emanating from Germany, as Diego’s agent said the Werder Bremen star has already signed for Juve, while newspaper Bild claims he’ll join Bayern Munich.

“We heard what was being said in Germany, but [general manager Jean-Claude] Blanc has offered a good contract,” said the President.

“We are relaxed and we already have an agreement.”

The Brazilian is expected to complete the transfer for just under £20m.

source???

Feb 4, 2009
Werder Bremen's Diego has signed for Juventus in a €25million (£22.3m) deal, according to the midfielder's agent.

Giacomo Petralito claims the 24-year-old Brazil international has agreed a five-year contract with the Italian giants and will complete the transfer at the end of the season.

Diego has been an integral part of Uefa Cup finalists Werder's side since arriving from Porto in 2006 and he has been linked with Bayern Munich in the past.

But the player's representative, Petralito, claims his client has opted to leave Germany in order to make a big-money move to Serie A.

Petralito told Kicker: "Diego has signed for Juventus. Everything happened last Wednesday."
According to Sky Sports...

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Cobolli: We've got Diego deal
Tuesday 12 May, 2009
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli admits Claudio Ranieri’s future is not secure, but “we already have an agreement” with Diego.

The Board of Directors were in session for 10 hours today and were reported to be discussing who will be on the bench next term.

“We will carry on like this until the end of the season,” was all Cobolli Gigli would say about Ranieri.

“I don’t like saying that at the end we’ll see what we’ve got, but we will certainly be having an overview of the situation.

“In any case, we have to continue playing the way we did against Milan.”

The 1-1 draw ended a slew of poor results, although the Bianconeri are still without a victory in almost two months.

Today there were conflicting reports emanating from Germany, as Diego’s agent said the Werder Bremen star has already signed for Juve, while newspaper Bild claims he’ll join Bayern Munich.

“We heard what was being said in Germany, but [general manager Jean-Claude] Blanc has offered a good contract,” said the President.

“We are relaxed and we already have an agreement.”

The Brazilian is expected to complete the transfer for just under £20m.
I think K H A L I D, Juve_Kosova or the Ultra from VS who provided this information 3 years ago can start The Official Diego Thread now.
They predicted the deal.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think K H A L I D, Juve_Kosova or the Ultra from VS who provided this information 3 years ago can start The Official Diego Thread now.
They predicted the deal.
wow thank you .. finally, someone appreciates the hard work I've done to secure his signature :touched:

but no thanks .. I'd rather starting 'The Official Sergio Floccari Thread' instead :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ibrahimobitch! However, we can't compare this purchase to that of Ibra; their impact on the team and style of play is very different, not to mention that they both play different positions :p

Seriously, let's wait until everything is finalized and confirmed, as in the announcement is made on our website, and we actually see the guy donning our jersey in an official presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)