Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (17 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
just wait till the guy who started the first ever Cassano thread comes backa nd says he told us so if we ever finally land him

wait, you said Ranieri was a loser and we would not win anything with him.........GURU

rab said delpie would score before every game.....>>>GURU

last week Burke said he would need a shit at 09:30 today.....>>GURU
:lol::lol::lol:

OWNAGE!!!!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
..........deep breath.....here goes

wait after several years of looking an idiot you are going to attempt to claim this as proof of your "ultra connections"?

ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner

we can't, if we don't do it, then it will be a "done deal" next year...and teh next....

+rep

Forza Mauro letting his crazy argentime blood rush to his head and impaling them both on the corner flag and Tango'ing up the tunnel

just wait till the guy who started the first ever Cassano thread comes backa nd says he told us so if we ever finally land him

yeah,got nothing to do with Secco or anybody else.....oh thats right.....you said this deal was all the work of Moggi:lol:

or you picked one player we were heavily linked with, figured we would sign him and claimed all your hardcore "drughi" friends (who sing anti-Juve songs such is their impressive grasp of italian) told you so, when it fell through you clung onto the hope that one day it would happen and you could claim to be some sort of mystical guru with close links to the club and we would all proclaim you king of the forum and hang on every word you say...........BD you are our HERO

wait, you said Ranieri was a loser and we would not win anything with him.........GURU

rab said delpie would score before every game.....>>>GURU

last week Burke said he would need a shit at 09:30 today.....>>GURU
:lol2: If I could post like you I would be King

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
eh you know what? i dont even know why some of you are so worked up about it, he's ours now, thats all that matters, case closed.
No one is worked up over anything, its just utterly hilarious that you arent actually joking, but TRYING to take cred for this :lol:

I will just say two things, awesome that we are Signing Diego, AND nigguuuh please you are full of shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)