Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (83 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
you know the story, ive repeated it over and over, dont like it, then you know where the log out button is on your control panel. i hint a sense of jelousy on your behalf, fact remains Diego is ours this time few years ago you all thought i was crazy when i made this statement, now dont get me wrong but i'd have to be either nostradamus II or there was an element of truth in my statement.
Tell me bad ass, you told us this three years ago and you said your sources were ultras. Ok, so tell me if I am to believe in this then that would mean that this deal was in place 3 years ago, am I correct? Hence that would also mean that Juventus and Diego had an agreement and that Juventus and Werder had an agreement as well, am I right? Hence that would ALSO mean that Juventus had offered Bremen Diego's value 3 years in the future, am I correct?

note: I'm over looking the fact that he may (as its not official yet) sign 2 years later than your prediction.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
you know the story, ive repeated it over and over, dont like it, then you know where the log out button is on your control panel. i hint a sense of jelousy on your behalf, fact remains Diego is ours this time few years ago you all thought i was crazy when i made this statement, now dont get me wrong but i'd have to be either nostradamus II or there was an element of truth in my statement.
Link me to that 2007 quote in your sig.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:lol2:

Jun 13, 2007
It's alarmnig how many central midfielders we have bought in the last couple of years. From what I've seen, he's a relatively good player, cetainly better than the trash we have in midfield.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
eh you know what? i dont even know why some of you are so worked up about it, he's ours now, thats all that matters, case closed.
So is your thread.

You predicted that he'll be a Juve player once Juventus are back in the Champions League, where did we play this season?

May 4, 2004

you gotta be kidding :lol:

anyway, Diego #7 i hope !

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's alarmnig how many central midfielders we have bought in the last couple of years.
:agree:

From what I've seen, he's a relatively good player, cetainly better than the trash we have in midfield.
That's what many said when we paid for Tiago.

Best of luck to him. Though I do worry about a midfielder transfer to Juve for big bucks where the Channel 4 photos of him have a "Citibank" sponsorship across his chest. :shifty:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
..........deep breath.....here goes

sorry if my original statement wasn't convincing enough :cry:
wait after several years of looking an idiot you are going to attempt to claim this as proof of your "ultra connections"?

ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner

We should ALL take turns to blitchslap the devil out of BD for creating the Diego thread when its not nearly official at all.
we can't, if we don't do it, then it will be a "done deal" next year...and teh next....

Badass, no offence, but that sentence i wrote, which you have in your sig, was to take the piss.

That is all
+rep

Forza Diego and Amauri doing a samba dance to celebrate our winner in the first match of next season.
Forza Mauro letting his crazy argentime blood rush to his head and impaling them both on the corner flag and Tango'ing up the tunnel

F*CK YOU BADASS DEVIL

YOU DIDN'T PREDICT SHIT!!!!
just wait till the guy who started the first ever Cassano thread comes backa nd says he told us so if we ever finally land him

no you're right, my informer told me, i simply passed on the message, so all credit is due to him
yeah,got nothing to do with Secco or anybody else.....oh thats right.....you said this deal was all the work of Moggi:lol:

or you picked one player we were heavily linked with, figured we would sign him and claimed all your hardcore "drughi" friends (who sing anti-Juve songs such is their impressive grasp of italian) told you so, when it fell through you clung onto the hope that one day it would happen and you could claim to be some sort of mystical guru with close links to the club and we would all proclaim you king of the forum and hang on every word you say...........BD you are our HERO

But you said it was a "done deal" several times. And was it a "done deal" when you said it was a "done deal"? No!

So you actually didn't predict anything.
wait, you said Ranieri was a loser and we would not win anything with him.........GURU

rab said delpie would score before every game.....>>>GURU

last week Burke said he would need a shit at 09:30 today.....>>GURU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)