Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (84 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2006
We need Diego. If we get him and keep Buffon we will win the Scudetto next year, assuming Ranieri is gone, of course.

If Inter is allowed to win the Scudetto again next season, won't they tie our record for most consecutive titles at five?

Can't let that happen.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
I really hope this transfer won't be similar to the Xabi alonso one last summer and we ended up signing stupid ass poulsen. We really need his creativity and technical abilities, if i were in charge of our transfer market i'd get rid of ranieri, sign spalletti, see what trez wants to do after ranieri is gone, sign diego with immediate effect, acquire spalletti, and sign zuniga, get rid of poulsen and tiago if possible, and acquire alonso. If possible get criscito back. Not to much money spent and we'd have.....

Buffon
Zuniga Cannavaro(legro) Chiellini Criscito

Alonso Sissoko Marchisio

Diego Giovinco

Amauri(Iaq, Trez)

An extremely solid lineup!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
icεmαή;1987072 said:
As per your prediction BD, the expiry date of your prediction was the 2008-2009 season...
in a season in which we spent less than hull city in that summer? i underestimated how poor our transfer kitty was yes, but neither did i expect us to waste so much money on the likes of tiago prior to the statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)