Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (27 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,941

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    If he's confident and we don't get him then he'll look even more stupid. I'm pretty sure everything's ok and they just need to chose a date to announce it.
    But the transfer window opens in June, so they can't sign a contract right now, correct? So that means Bremen can back out any time they please?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,943
    I don't think so. Contracts can be signed before that date and the teams can't backup from what I understand.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    I don't think so. Contracts can be signed before that date and the teams can't backup from what I understand.
    :agree:

The transfer window just means that the player cannot join the club until June. e.g. like Real signing Huntelaar in December before the window opened. Pretty sure once a contract has been signed the club cannot back-out unless all parties agree.

I think its just common practice to wait until the season is over before announcing transfers out of respect for the team and its fans.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    But the transfer window opens in June, so they can't sign a contract right now, correct? So that means Bremen can back out any time they please?
    A contract is still binding whenever it is signed.

The only thing is that the players registration can't be transferred outwith the windows.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    @Boz....your tar looks like Peter Griffin in disguise :pumpkin:

Is it?
    em no, it is how Che would have looked if he had stuck around in Cuba a while longer and got fat on communist kickbacks

Moggi got the ball rolling not secco. Buying Diego does not outweigh Secco's attempt to sell Chiellini, and not realising that all great teams are built from the defence upwards, and overpaying for the likes of poulsen, and the majority of his incompetant actions.
    wait.....i though YOU completed the deal

as i said before, Moggi and the fans had a close relationship in who they wanted to see at the club, Diego was just the next one, but obviously never finished the deal thanks to calciopoli. laugh all you like it doesnt deny the fact that it happened
    :lol:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,960
    Didn't Ranieri say behind one or two forwards?

That could mean a 4-4-1-1, 4-3-2-1, 4-3-1-2, 4-2-3-1...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)