Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (82 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Does this mean reverting to a 4-2-3-1 and DP dropped to the bench? Or is it going to be a 4-3-1-2 and Gio still on the bench?

what you think

please discuss
Mix of both. It is clear DP wont play every game. But I think we will see 2 strikers still more often than not though assuming we keep Trez and Iaquinta. Cuz if we played one striker with all the superstar strikers we have it would be trouble. I think Giovinco will be given playing time between DP and Diego but he wont be a starter.

it will prob be DP-Amauri or with Diego behind and Trez and Iaquinta also playing alot. If we get SPaletti i could see Iaquinta being a starter much more often with Amauri as his partner or DP.

I would not be surprised if we sell a striker though given the cost of Diego.. most probably Trez as he is the oldest next to DP, might have burned some bridges at the club and was replaced adequately this season by Amauri and IQ

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Gettin diego just leave me to option :

1-ranieri will stay next season
2-the next coach have been chosen !

Or else it does not make much sense,diego coming and he has no idea who is the next coach and what is his tactics ?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Or else it does not make much sense,diego coming and he has no idea who is the next coach and what is his tactics ?
Good point, but there is one more variation:
-Our board/owners dont give a damn, about what our current or future coach wants, they are just pawn who ought to obey for them...
And if they dont, they will just bring Conte...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

Lippi to come back and play his divine 4312 ala Zidane, Gio as the next 10

for a moment I thought it would all true..I wish

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,598
    - 25m € (could be a bit less with bonuses to reach 25m)
    - 5 year contract
    - 3.5m € per year (could be 3.8m)

Our board will meet on Tuesday to agree on these numbers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)