Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (14 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ah the good old 5 year plan. i'm sure Gigi, Trez, DP and Camo said ok to that if it meant winning something in 2011. :D
Well according to Camo, didn't he predict it could take 10 years for Juve to be what they were. I recall him saying that at the beginning of the season. Or am I crazy?:shifty:

“Juventus have discussed an offer with us, but I cannot reveal any details to this point,” Diego is quoted as saying by TMW.

“I have a contract until 2011 with Werder Bremen, so my move also depends on the club and what they want.

“It is not up to me to say whether I will go or whether I will stay.”

Promising but nothing concrete...No real change I suppose. Though talk of an offer is encouraging...
This is the news I like to read when I come home from a long day at work. At least we made a damn offer for a chance and not having to read what the media is guessing has happened. Its nice to get a real quote. Forza Diego, make the right choice.

In my opinion going to Juve is the best for Diego. He has the opportunity to take a great club like Juve back to where it belongs. To the top. Juventus has taken a few wrong turns the last few years, but he has the chance to make a huge piece of history with this club, get Juve back to winning with a team built around him. What more would a player want? A club with a history like Juve that would build their team around you, trusting you, putting their faith and the faith of its millions of fans worldwide in you...it's quite an honor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Well according to Camo, didn't he predict it could take 10 years for Juve to be what they were. I recall him saying that at the beginning of the season. Or am I crazy?:shifty:

This is the news I like to read when I come home from a long day at work. At least we made a damn offer for a chance and not having to read what the media is guessing has happened. Its nice to get a real quote. Forza Diego, make the right choice.

In my opinion going to Juve is the best for Diego. He has the opportunity to take a great club like Juve back to where it belongs. To the top. Juventus has taken a few wrong turns the last few years, but he has the chance to make a huge piece of history with this club, get Juve back to winning with a team built around him. What more would a player want? A club with a history like Juve that would build their team around you, trusting you, putting their faith and the faith of its millions of fans worldwide in you...it's quite an honor.
I too, was overjoyed to read those quotes, mate, despite the lack of solidity it presents, it cannot help but add something almost concrete to our hopes and desires to bring this clearly special player to our ranks. I wrote him, Diego that is, a letter a few days ago...It included much of what you wrote above, though a bit more fierce and hard hitting...I talked of his choice between Inter and Juve, asking him, man to man, if he wanted to become a shiny cog in the mourinho machine or the vibrant heart of a club which is literally screaming for a man of his talent and potential...I mentioned honour, the words of his father, the rancid progress of the commercialization of our beloved game which as a brazillian, he was born to adore, as an art, not solely as a way to make $$$$$$$$$.

I haven't purchased a Juve jersey for several years, but if he signs I will be buying one as gratitude to the club for showing us all that they value us, and value the club as much as we do.

He may not be the answer to our prayers. We clearly have many problems in defence, but without any doubt, he will create an extremely hot flame linking our midfield and attack, which has been lacking since we went down to Serie B.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Juventus have discussed an offer with us, but I cannot reveal any details to this point,” Diego is quoted as saying by TMW.

“I have a contract until 2011 with Werder Bremen, so my move also depends on the club and what they want.

“It is not up to me to say whether I will go or whether I will stay.”

Promising but nothing concrete...No real change I suppose. Though talk of an offer is encouraging...
Nothing new here, we allready now that we did agree with him but the tough task is to convince werder to accept our offer.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Starting with ourselves.
Is it we always play with two defensive midfielder?correct me if im wrong.
i rather choose a 1st one, but without marchisio..sell tiago, poulsen and the money to buy a new DM, Alonso is an option for example and make marchisio&zanetti for back up.
For Gio i guess he can play when we need a super attack football. One diego is enough to make a winning play.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I watched the game and diego was alright i was hoping the whole match that he wouldnt do anything special incase his price goes up or our competitors become more intrested :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)