Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (19 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
According to c4, we can get diego for only 11m under aticle 17. (One of the newspapers), is that accurate? If so that's news to me! Maybe they meant after next season?
“There is an unwritten rule among most European clubs not to go through this clause, thereby safeguarding the champions. Therefore we won’t do it" - Blanc

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Clubs would refuse to do business with Juve if we started breaking agreements like that.

Diego's price is only 30m if Man City have become interested.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Man City shouldn't need him though. They have SWP, Elano, Ireland, Petrov and Robinho for attacking midfield already. Sure, they have money to spend, but it just wouldn't be in their best interest to buy Diego as well.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Pretty sure if its a decision between man city and Juve he'll pick juve over them the same way Ronaldinho picked milan over them too (even though they've paid much less for him).

All what we need is a good negotiator to close this deal. We have a decent $$ for this summer (the board themselves said that). We'll play in the CL next season. So we have everything that a player would want in a club.

The key guy here is Secco and Secco alone to make things happen.....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“There is an unwritten rule among most European clubs not to go through this clause, thereby safeguarding the champions. Therefore we won’t do it" - Blanc
Thanks!

Figures

Clubs would refuse to do business with Juve if we started breaking agreements like that.

Diego's price is only 30m if Man City have become interested.
I am concerned about Inter/Real, not Man City

:tdown:

They don't know what the hell they're doing there.
Agreed :agree: (see, even the face agrees)

He will choose us over City, pretty sure.

We should worry about Real and the likes.
See above...we are on the same page.

~Imagine our strikers constantly receiving world class passing from Giovinco, Diego, Camoranesi and of course Molinaro winning plaudits as he will some how transform into the LB of our wildest dreams. I really hope we get Diego, I can not imagine how many more goals our strikers are going to score with perfectly placed passes set up on a silver platter for them to just put in the back of the net.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
icεmαή;1956727 said:
I remember reading somewhere that most of Europe's elite clubs have an unwritten rule of not acquiring players who have released themselves using the article 17... so if Diego wants to buy himself out using the article 17 clause, he'll not be welcomed in any of the top clubs in any of the leagues...
If Inter manage to sign Diego and Diego Milito I would bet on them winning Scudetto for the next 5 years or so.
That is why I am hoping that Genoa will refuse to sell their key players, to continue with the progress they have made (just like Seville did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)