Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (5 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
De Silvestri will never be a quality player. Just watch him carefully. He's clumsy, he's a slow thinker, bad crosser, bad in marking, lacks the talent. Maybe one day he could make it as a strong CB, but never a full back.
Just muscles and pace that let him be dominant against the boys his age. Even in the u21 he's not so dominant now when the other guys grew up and added some muscles :smile:

He can't come even close to Lazio's starting XI, and whenever Lichtsteiner is unavailable and De Silvestri gets the chance, he's worse than our Zdenek.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
De Silvestri will never be a quality player. Just watch him carefully. He's clumsy, he's a slow thinker, bad crosser, bad in marking, lacks the talent. Maybe one day he could make it as a strong CB, but never a full back.
Just muscles and pace that let him be dominant against the boys his age. Even in the u21 he's not so dominant now when the other guys grew up and added some muscles :smile:

He can't come even close to Lazio's starting XI, and whenever Lichtsteiner is unavailable and De Silvestri gets the chance, he's worse than our Zdenek.
I've been saying this all season :tup:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I was watching the Uefa Cup highlights on ITV,and after the game they said about Diego supposdly Chelsea and City want him,but the main guy on the program said that Diego has a pre contract with Juve and that Diego wants juve the most.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,628
    But as far as I know, Zapata's injury was a cheekbone fracturation or something similar. It's not like this kind of injury should have affected him. If his not-so-good performances are due to match fitness then again he has been playing about 11 matches in a row now. So I don't get it.
    maybe it's mental. Thinks twice before anticipating, jumping...

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
    Why the hell would he go to an uncompetitive team like Man City(aside from the obvious reason). Chelsea probably has a shot at him, but we're still in the pole as far as im concerned.

Now, does our board need any more motivation to sign him after this display? If we let him slip through our fingers.... ohh man....

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I'd go for something like this:

Buffon

Motta - Agger - Chiellini - Criscito

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Asamoah

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero

With Giovinco playing for Del Piero or in tandem with Diego. Legro, Zebina, De Ceglie, Poulsen, Marchisio, Trezeguet, Yak, and Giovinco on the bench. Maybe also an upgrade to Marchionni.

Sell Grygera, Molinaro, Tiago, Marchionni, Hasan, et cetera. BLOOM... done.
    I thought about posting a pic of a Yak, then decided against it. Criscito is still up in the air if I am correct, Genoa have an option to spoil our party on his return. I don't want to sell Molinaro, I feel bad for him after all his hard work:shifty:

Diego is definitely going to be a hot commodity tomorrow morning when the sun comes up in Europe, lets hope Secco finalized some kind of deal...I am already getting mad at life just thinking of how I will feel when I wake up one morning to fnd out another team signed him....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)