Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (74 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Diego: "Juve negotiations are on"

Werder Bremen star Diego has confirmed “Juventus are my favourite option and negotiations are on going.”

The Brazilian has long been linked with the club and he has finally broken his silence on the potential £20m deal.

“Juventus are a great squad and the Italian League is my favourite option,” confessed Diego.

“I have to focus on Werder right now. I cannot say more and do not know at what stage the negotiations are at, as they are still on going.”

Diego is not only a target for Juve, but also rivals Inter and other overseas outfits, but the Turin giants have been tracking the trequartista for some time.

He has already hinted he wishes to leave the Bundesliga at the end of the season and explore other avenues.

Turin newspaper Tuttosport claims that the player's father and agent Djair Ribas da Cunha had a productive meeting with Juve officials 10 days ago.

It has been suggested that Diego has agreed personal terms with the Old Lady and is ready to sign a five-year deal.

Juve may pay around £20m and could include pugnacious Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen in the deal.

Bremen will take on Udinese in the first leg of the UEFA Cup quarter-final on Thursday evening.

“Everyone is very nice here and I must repay their enthusiasm. Werder cannot end the campaign in 10th place,” he added.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
No reason! I have seen him so often, as they show more Bundesliga in Austria than in Germany and he is really an outstandig player. A real playmaker. Maybe the only real on the market. He can do it all. Also, he has grown as a player at Werder. He is a leader there!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Unless Bremen plan on spending their money from Diego on a replacement then Tiago would be of more use than nothing at all. I would prefer to keep Poulsen about 5,763 times more than

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I saw himn for the first time when his pro careere was starting.

He and robinho were the lethal partnership in brazil's santos if you rememebr..... but well im my countr they broadcast the libertadores cup a lot...and b that time they reached to teh final against boca juniors but they lost.

I remembe that by that time everyone was hailing robinho like the next pele.......... but i remember clearly that the one that caught my atention was diego. He is technical, he is fast and has good athletic form.

He is a classy player inddedd.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I saw himn for the first time when his pro careere was starting.

He and robinho were the lethal partnership in brazil's santos if you rememebr..... but well im my countr they broadcast the libertadores cup a lot...and b that time they reached to teh final against boca juniors but they lost.

I remembe that by that time everyone was hailing robinho like the next pele.......... but i remember clearly that the one that caught my atention was diego. He is technical, he is fast and has good athletic form.

He is a classy player inddedd.
of course he is classy... but am so afraid bout giovinco cause he is classy too....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what would be the MAX you guys would be if you were Juve's GM?
to be quite honest I'd completely forget about diego and any other midfield signing and focus the money on findings good defenders. If it meant spending most of my budget so be it.

Even if we don't get Diego or Silva, we still have Giovinco and Camo to rely on, but if we don't get good defenders we will be stuck with bad players like Grygera, Molinaro, Zebina and squad players like Legro, and Mellberg.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
By signing Diego, that surely means we plan on using a trequartista, in which case we already have Seba. Diego is a great player, and I certainly wouldn't be angry if we signed him, but spending £20m on a player that plays in the same role as Seba is not very economical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)