Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (74 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
De Jong and Kompany aren't good enough for big teams though. That was the whole point.
Both would have been a gamble, but both will probably end up being good enough to play for a big club.

Just in general, I feel like they would be able to throw more weight around on the transfer market since they win the league pretty much every season. Maybe I am just lowballing them?
Bayern didn't play CL football last season and are not guaranteed CL football next season.

They are a powerful club, but the struggle to compete with big teams from Italy, Spain and England generally.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Both would have been a gamble, but both will probably end up being good enough to play for a big club.

Bayern didn't play CL football last season and are not guaranteed CL football next season.

They are a powerful club, but the struggle to compete with big teams from Italy, Spain and England generally.
You could make a case for De Jong. But Kompany? definitely not. He's too slow and immobile for my liking. He's rather good technically, but thats about it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Tuttosport suggests that Werder have already accepted an offer from Serie A leaders Inter, however, the Nerazzurri have yet to speak with the 24-year-old trequartista’s entourage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)