Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (55 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Ranieri is not a winner.. he gives young persons a chance and is Italian. But I don´t believe we will win titles with this coach.

What is your problem anyway? I have my opinion that Prandelli is a better coach and I just say some of the reasons that I want him as our trainer.

If you want to continue with Ranieri then that is your choice.

I have noticed that this forum is much about attacking other members opinions and making fun of others.

For me this is not the way to behave, I tought that we Juventusfans respected eachother and could talk as brothers. Maby I am on a site where people don´t agree with me on this one.

:bigscarf:
Of course you have right to your own opinion just like anyone else.
But dont say Prandeli is better coach, cos he is Italian, cos he gives youngsters a chance, and cos he is young.

If you want to replace CR than put better name on the table, dont just say "to give him a chance to see"

I would not mind Benitez for example, but in all honestly, CR is doing great job considering injuries and quality of the players.

I respect all fans here, and im sure you do too so there is no problems about that

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Of course you have right to your own opinion just like anyone else.
But dont say Prandeli is better coach, cos he is Italian, cos he gives youngsters a chance, and cos he is young.

If you want to replace CR than put better name on the table, dont just say "to give him a chance to see"

I would not mind Benitez for example, but in all honestly, CR is doing great job considering injuries and quality of the players.

I respect all fans here, and im sure you do too so there is no problems about that
ok m8 :tup: :beer:

CR has done a good job yes. but im finding it hard to see him win titles for us, and does he have that winnermentality? im not sure on him.

Prandelli in my opinion with other coaches as Gasperini deserves to take control of a big team. Maby they are worse coaches then Ranieri but they deserve to find it out.

I know taking Prandelli as a coach is a gamble. but I personally like him and are ready to give him a chance.

But as you said if we could get a wc coach as Benitez,Lippi we should go for them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah maby.. im not sensetive or something like that.. assholes are everywhere :melayyanandmessi:

We're dicks! We're wreckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And milanisti are pussies. And the interisti is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
We're dicks! We're wreckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And milanisti are pussies. And the interisti is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
:lol: :shifty: haha lol

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
:lol2: GREAT post

Mar 30, 2006
for me Ranieri is like example Grygera..Grygera is a ok player nothing more

He is a ok coach but he is not a coach who will bring us the scudetto.

Prandelli is like Zapata ;)

Prandelli is a talented coach with potensial to lead a team to ,Scudetto CL, if he could we don´t know yet but I am more then ready to give him the chance.

As I said this is just my opinon on this :)
very true but we don't know how Prandelli will do when given a big budget and high expectations. like Schuster at Madrid ... did not know how to deal with all the press at a big club and it hurt him bad.. he also was not able to play a big club style of football and had madrid playing like they were Getafe

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
very true but we don't know how Prandelli will do when given a big budget and high expectations. like Schuster at Madrid ... did not know how to deal with all the press at a big club and it hurt him bad.. he also was not able to play a big club style of football and had madrid playing like they were Getafe
But Schuster is neither Italian nor young.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So far all we know about Prandelli is that he's doing ok with teams that aren't scudetto contenders.
I won't count his beginnings as a coach with the smaller teams because there were no noticable results so i'll count Parma and Fiorentina.
Parma was a team that was quality wise behind the big teams (Lazio was a great team back then) and in front of all the other serie A teams, and Prandelli managed to take Parma to the 5th spot in two consecutive years.
With Fiorentina he wins the 4th place consistently. That's a very good result, but still, quality wise Fiorentina is the 4th or 5th team in Italy, so it's not some super remarkable result.

Some may say that he took Fiorentina from the very bottom and made a very good team out of them. That's true, but one mustn't forget that after Juve, Milan and Inter, Fiorentina is actually the highest spender and the 4th richest team in the country, or 5th richest (i guess they are on par with Roma). You can say that their results are equal to the money they spend.

So yes, he's making the expected results, or a little more than expected....but that's it.
Could he be better than Ranieri? He could and maybe he couldn't. We have absolutely nothing to make a comparison. He's 51 and has 16 years of coaching career, but he was never given a chance to lead a big team.

People say that they want Ranieri out because he never won smthg and then they say they want Prandelli. I don't see the logic in this. You could say that it can't be worse than Ranieri and then i will accept if you want Prandelli. But you guys say you want a winner and then you say how you want a coach who never won anything and who was never given a chance to win anything (perhaps there is a good reason why no big team hired him? )
And you have Prandelli to thank for that.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
How did you infer that from what i said? :confused:

thats like saying Ranieri would take Catania and get them to 3rd place, because thats what he did with Juventus.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How did you infer that from what i said? :confused:

thats like saying Ranieri would take Catania and get them to 3rd place, because thats what he did with Juventus.
That was your logic actually.

Fiorentina have always been in the status they are in now, way long before Prandelli was even born. True that they were relegated but now they are back and they regained their original status, Prandelli or not.

It is so sick how much Prandelli is overrated on this forum, it's really disgusting actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)