Diego Capel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we plan to continue playing with wingers than we should buy a pure winger, not someone who can among other positions cover LW also.
If we're getting vdV or Hamsik i really hope they won't be forced to play LW.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I would like for Juventus to get Malouda as Nedved replacement, if possible. I think his cost would be (too) big though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well, could you count how many Spaniards play in calcio in last 5 years ??
Spaniards believe their league is superior to the other big two, top spanish players wont come to Italy, are you saying players like Villa, Cesc, Iniesta etc wont make it in the Serie A because their spanish??

Its a bit unfair judging by the spanish players that played in the Serie A the last 5 years..most of them are either washed out players (Guardiola, Tristan) or average leftovers (Jose Mari)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Spaniards believe their league is superior to the other big two, top spanish players wont come to Italy, are you saying players like Villa, Cesc, Iniesta etc wont make it in the Serie A because their spanish??

Its a bit unfair judging by the spanish players that played in the Serie A the last 5 years..most of them are either washed out players (Guardiola, Tristan) or average leftovers (Jose Mari)
What about mendieta?? He was a big shot in spain, came to italy and failed big time. I always had doubts about spanish and english players when it comes to playing in italy. Been watching them failing since i've first watched serie A back in 1992.......

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What about mendieta?? He was a big shot in spain, came to italy and failed big time. I always had doubts about spanish and english players when it comes to playing in italy. Been watching them failing since i've first watched serie A back in 1992.......
Well Mendieta wasn`t as good as he was at Valencia but that is one player who didn`t make it in Italy
there are top players all around the world that fail to make an impact at another team and some of them need time to adapt to the Italian game

I`m pretty sure that players such as Villa, Fabregas, Xavi Alonso and maybe even Vicente would be pretty good here too

one player who fails here doesn`t mean he is not up to the standart...
Vieira and Henry failed at Italy
while Henry never came back to try again Vieira did and was still a star
his language didn`t do it for him his skills did

About English players however that is another subject
Most of them are very overated
but still the top ones (like S.Gerrard, Lampard and Terry) would make it

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So one player didnt make it, theres one example for everything

How about Di Vaio?? He had a great season for Parma a couple of seasons with Juventus, then he failed miserably in the spanish Liga..I dont hear you saying Italians dont make it in spain..

How abour Bianchi?? he was ione of the top scorers in the Serie A, but he was utter shit for Man City...still i dont hear you saying Italians cant make it in England.

My point is its stupid to say a player cant make it in a certain league because he's froma a given country..it just doesnt make sense.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So one player didnt make it, theres one example for everything

How about Di Vaio?? He had a great season for Parma a couple of seasons with Juventus, then he failed miserably in the spanish Liga..I dont hear you saying Italians dont make it in spain..

How abour Bianchi?? he was ione of the top scorers in the Serie A, but he was utter shit for Man City...still i dont hear you saying Italians cant make it in England.

My point is its stupid to say a player cant make it in a certain league because he's froma a given country..it just doesnt make sense.
Man name me a single spanish player who did well in italy!!! Italians did succeed in both spain and england big time (ex. zola in england, vieri in spain). Am not saying that am 100% sure that the guy will fail in italy, all what am saying that there is a big gamble when it comes to spanish and english players moving to italy thats it.........

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Man name me a single spanish player who did well in italy!!! Italians did succeed in both spain and england big time (ex. zola in england, vieri in spain). Am not saying that am 100% sure that the guy will fail in italy, all what am saying that there is a big gamble when it comes to spanish and english players moving to italy thats it.........
Your running away from the argument..i cant name you a spanisgh player that did well in italy because there arent many..but you tell me how does what your saying make any sense?? you think Capel wont make it because there hasnt been a player from his country that has made it, right?? frankly i think thats ridiculous.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Capel as replacement for Nedved, where would our own Giovinco play if this is true? Giovinco is likely to play of the left side of midfield if he is too play for us next season.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Your running away from the argument..i cant name you a spanisgh player that did well in italy because there arent many..but you tell me how does what your saying make any sense?? you think Capel wont make it because there hasnt been a player from his country that has made it, right?? frankly i think thats ridiculous.
Again man am not saying am 100% sure he'll fail in italy but i say there is a big gamble in buying him. I have other opinions that people may not except but i believe they r true like for instance that arsenal r an average team without arsene wenger. I always had doubts about their players even if they play really great in their team (i belive once they switch to other teams they become average perhaps just good).......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)