Diego Capel (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Tbh buying capel would be a better investment..Juventus already have a lot of CM's albeit defensive minded ones..but imo a wide man should be priority..what with Nedved a shadow of the player he used to be..plus he might retire at the end of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i would also prefer hamsik as he has serie A experience. if we are looking at pure wingers, i wonder if secco will look at an attacking midfielder as well.

so many rumours makes every rumour less possible to happen, its getting annoying.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i would also prefer hamsik as he has serie A experience. if we are looking at pure wingers, i wonder if secco will look at an attacking midfielder as well.

so many rumours makes every rumour less possible to happen, its getting annoying.
You can`t prefer Hamsik over Capel because they are different positions.But I think at the end of the season Nedved will renew his contract for one more year and Giovinco will be sub and get his chance from time to time.If we going to buy someone with this small budged it should be some WC defender(Carvalho) or potential WC (Zapata).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve Want Capel As Nedved Replacement – Report

The 19-year-old is one of Spain’s most promising young players, and at the weekend he scored his first goal in La Liga against Barcelona.

With Juve’s current left-midfielder Pavel Nedved now 35 and possibly in his last season at the club, it is clear that a replacement needs to be found.

Capel has a minimum-fee release clause in his contract of just €12m and this is said to be very tempting to the Bianconeri hierarchy.

Capel is a pacy and skilful left-winger, who is nicknamed 'Jose-Antonio Reyes’ due to his similarity in play to the Atletico Madrid man.

Others say that his style more resembles that of Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs, when the Welshman was younger.

Capel could be a good choice for Juventus, not only on the financial side, but also on the technical side, as the team has been hugely criticised for a lack of flair and creativity this season.

goal.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
no i know, but if we get this guy we probably wont get hamsik, but i suppose we do need a left mid unless were gonna use de ceglie there

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
no i know, but if we get this guy we probably wont get hamsik, but i suppose we do need a left mid unless were gonna use de ceglie there
De Ceglie is going to play LB for us probably when we re-call him.Anyway we need AML since Nedved could retire at the end of the season and we don`t have any player to cover that position since its pointless to use Palladino there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)