Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I think Llorente is much better for Juve than Lisandro. If he's still as good as he used to be before he got benched out in Bilbao, that is. And I think there are younger strikers than Lisandro who will be better for us long-term, and are cheaper. I mentioned a couple above. There are still others to be found. Michu, for instance, would have commanded about half or a little more the fee of Lisandro, and he would have been better, in my opinion.

But that is a tangential discussion, really. Like I said, what I am most interested in is a justification for the preference I see above for Drogba.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Michu? You've gotta be kidding me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Some dude that plays for Swansea and never even proven at a decent club vs Lisandro who has scored 19 goals in the CL.

Dec 24, 2012
I think being prolific as a younger strikers from a smaller club means more than an older striker at a top club. Michu has scored 13 times in 20 games in the Premier League, he's scored against Chelsea and Arsenal, he's not a nobody. And for half the fee I'd prefer him to Lopez. Those 3-4 years that separate them may mean we get the next Lisandro at the start of his peak, rather than at the tail end.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
How do you know he will be able to keep with the pressures of being the main striker for such a prestigious club with such high goals? He's not young anyway, like 26-27 or something. Last season before start of winter break, German Denis scored 12 in 16. Does that mean he is good enough for Juve and in CL? No. Michu is just having some good form, he is never going to be good enough for a big club. Especially at that age, if he was 3-4 years younger than sure but since he is probably in his prime now then no. Players like him become the Amauris, Iaquintas and Adrianos of this world...

Why am I even talking about this? :sergio:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
How do you know he will be able to keep with the pressures of being the main striker for such a prestigious club with such high goals? He's not young anyway, like 26-27 or something. Last season before start of winter break, German Denis scored 12 in 16. Does that mean he is good enough for Juve and in CL? No. Michu is just having some good form, he is never going to be good enough for a big club. Especially at that age, if he was 3-4 years younger than sure but since he is probably in his prime now then no. Players like him become the Amauris, Iaquintas and Adrianos of this world...

Why am I even talking about this? :sergio:
You're absolutely right man...:tup: @KingGale those comparisons insulting Lisandro,proven on high levels very good striker.Who still has the 3-4 years of great football level to give us.*in case the deal happens*

Dec 24, 2012
Hm, weird, my previous reply didn't get posted. Anyway, I said something to the effect that I prefer strikers who are younger and are about to peak instead of those that are on the tail end of it. Michu is no slouch - he has 13 goals in 20 appearances in the PL, and has scored against Chelsea and Arsenal - but he may very well not be it, sure. I just brought him up as an example. However, I'd rather risk on a younger striker than an older one, especially since the price for one may be half that of the other, with finances so tight.

And the 3-4 years between them might make all the difference: Lisandro was 26 too when he went to Lyon. If we got someone like Michu, they will hit their peak at Juve instead of us getting them after they've reached it on some other team. We would effectively be getting a new Lisandro, at his top form. Doesn't have to be Michu, however: Some of Porto's young strikers, for instance, look pretty great. Or the ones I mentioned a few posts back.

Anyway, all this is beside the point. Like I said, I'd be okay with Lopez. What I really want is an explanation for Drogba's popularity, which I really don't understand.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Drogba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lllorente

drogba would be a much better signing

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How much fucking money this greedy-Drogba-thing wants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What Llorente wants
Fixed

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Drogba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lllorente

drogba would be a much better signing
Drogba on the peak of his career, sure

retired past it decaying grandpa with a stick drogba ? not quite, and how dare he demand such sick wages. goddamn keep that filthy black ass in china for all i care.

Llorente :heart:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Drogba on the peak of his career, sure

retired past it decaying grandpa with a stick drogba ? not quite, and how dare he demand such sick wages. goddamn keep that filthy black ass in china for all i care.

Llorente :heart:
Man, you're such a pathetic little virgin

First you make such a racist joke about Jewish people and Licht, then you come up with your theory about 'tanned Brazillians' and now this.

What goes up in that mind of yours that you post that kind of shit on a public forum :sergio:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Apparently Juve have fully pulled out for drogba, hes asking too much.

- - - Updated - - -

3m for rest of the season 1m if scudetto is won and 2m more if CL is one.
Marotta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> badass :D cryass

so again Marotta and conte made the good decision. it just annoying to read this every week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)