Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (10 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Certainly beats any of your reasons not to get drogba but unless you got shit for eyes our strikers suck and we are in dire need of quality and experience up front
that was not point badass, k was doubting your theory, not me.
but thanks for attacking me again. :tup: ever looked for a explantion why are strikers don't score? and don't say they suck. You should think about the tactic and how it works and then give me a reason again why conte would stop with his succes formula just to fit drogba in. and then look again at all the year reports about the financial part and give me a reason again why we should break the bank for drogba?
saw pepe thread?
but we know you can be very baised on some (overrated) players.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I know this is the Chinese league we're talking about here but is there anything to be taken from the fact that a lot of his goals came late on in the match? I know the pace isn't anywhere near as intense over there as in major European leagues, but it shows that his legs haven't gone yet. I doubt he does as much tracking back nowadays but we've plenty of other fit and tenacious players to do the hard work. Put him up front with wee Gio and watch him destroy serie a defenses like it ain't no thang :MJ:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
JFG™;3992445 said:
I know this is the Chinese league we're talking about here but is there anything to be taken from the fact that a lot of his goals came late on in the match? I know the pace isn't anywhere near as intense over there as in major European leagues, but it shows that his legs haven't gone yet. I doubt he does as much tracking back nowadays but we've plenty of other fit and tenacious players to do the hard work. Put him up front with wee Gio and watch him destroy serie a defenses like it ain't no thang :MJ:
You people have the power to see Hitler as a Jesus. :tup:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Couldn't give a monkeys who joins us. As long as some forward can shove that fuqqing thing in the net, as I'm getting restlessly tired of these cardboard cut outs we currently have. Leave them to create and get a real forward to do a proper mans job and produce. Bunch of jobs worth muggy caaants.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This dude can score with his c0ck more than vuci/matri/quad/& that midget put together even at 34. What's the others excuses?? Simple....not good enough. I would easily sacrifice 2 of our forwards in place of didier.

enzo

May 14, 2012
He has put it harshly, but I agree with @Lapa. His appearances/gol ratio 11(8) really doesn't say anything at this point. The CSL is on completely different level.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;3992494 said:
Just an excuse so I can sing "Didier Drogba, tra la la la la,
Didier Drogba, traaa la la la la"
You can sing whatever you want dude, but I don't want to hear that shit. Go somewhere outside to sing that ugly name will ya?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You can sing whatever you want dude, but I don't want to hear that $#@!. Go somewhere outside to sing that ugly name will ya?
Bet you'll change your tune if he bangs in some kind of winner in let's, I dunno say C.L Final. Hell.....you'll probably fly over and polish his mantle piece humming that tune ;) dirty dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)