Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (13 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
When asked about a new striker for January, 34-year-old Drogba and Roma’s Osvaldo were told they can stay with their respective clubs.

“They are too old for us,” he continued. “After 26 years, we’ve put a stop to spending crazy money in order to build a young side for the next 10 years.

“We need two or three years to become competitive in Italy and the world again.”

Manchester City’s Italian international Balotelli is seemingly young enough for Milan’s new project, but maybe not mature enough for the Diavolo owner.

“Balotelli doesn’t convince me as a man, but I’d definitely sign Roma’s Mattia Destro…”

http://www.football-italia.net/29002/milan-reject-drogba-osvaldo-balotelli

If Gialliani would say that, i wouln't rule out Milan move for Drogba, but Berlusconi isn't rly so devious.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
To be quite honest IF we do secure Llorente either this summer/jan then I hope we fuq this deal right off not like theres any evidence that we are interested but still......and bring in Suarez or Jovetic this summer.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Yea we may not be a oil rich team but we aren't that cash strapped. But I'm still on the Fence with this. I want him here but his wages aren't worth it. If he realizes he's not that wanted anymore and that he's not in his mid 20's he will smarten up otherwise have fun in china.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I guess even Marotta is getting fed up with our strikers now.

Depends what wages he wants, of course. I think at this point the club will see it as a relatively cheap, calculated gamble, for the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)