Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (7 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I guess this needs to be said in the middle of you guys frenzy and excitement. You guys need to chill out and Badass needs to stop acting as if we're signing prime Drogba. Drogba is old and will almost turn 37 years old at the end of this contract. He has been declining for a long time and that last Champions League run was pure motivation on his part. Drogba was a fantastic player but in 2013 there are other players for us to pursue.

I still think Villa would be a fantastic signing for us. He'd be our version of Milito when Inter won CL. Just avoid Drogba, nobody can beat father time.
Don't overreact, he still can add something to this squad.

It's obvious Villa would be better, but I'd be surprised if our board were seriously interested.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Klose!

Drogba will be pure sex!
Klose is 34 Bro. Just sayin :D

- - - Updated - - -

Don't overreact, he still can add something to this squad.

It's obvious Villa would be better, but I'd be surprised if our board were seriously interested.
:agree: Villa is cuptied as well, so would serve no purpose in the CL, which is where we are really going to need Drogba. Even if he performs for 4-5 matches, that might be all we need to give us that extra push in Europe, and possibly/potentially make the difference between a 2'nd round exit and a semi final appearance ;)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I understand he was an amazing forward and many of you are very excited about this, but I still hold reservations about this transfer. Last season he's had only 13 goals in 35 games in all competitions and isn't getting younger by any stretch of the imagination. And yes, I understand that he is meant to be a short-term fix, but I'm worried it will possibly affect the club purchasing the striker later on that we so desperately need.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Age is nothing. I hate to bring up these teams but Maldini and J.Zanetti were/are still great players that added strength and quality to Meelan and Merda.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
- Have reached agreement over length of contract, 18 months.

- Will meet after Christmas to finalise salary.

- Marotta (apparently) offered 3.5M + bonus, Drogba wants 5M.

(GdS)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm not too excited about this transfer but if give him 18 months contract then I hope we won't get Llorente in the summer. That'd be more than enough of strikers with no form.

Jovetic in the summer and I can accept this Drogba deal :tuttosport:

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'm not too excited about this transfer but if give him 18 months contract then I hope we won't get Llorente in the summer. That'd be more than enough of strikers with no form.
Me neither. But obviously many here are excited by the idea of him playing for us, so let's try it. I'd prefer a younger player though, who will and can stay with the team for a longer time. Drogba will always be a Chelsea player for me.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Me neither. But obviously many here are excited by the idea of him playing for us, so let's try it. I'd prefer a younger player though, who will and can stay with the team for a longer time. Drogba will always be a Chelsea player for me.
Some people said the same type of thing before pirlo joined us.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
- Have reached agreement over length of contract, 18 months.

- Will meet after Christmas to finalise salary.

- Marotta (apparently) offered 3.5M + bonus, Drogba wants 5M.

(GdS)
This could go through. I remeber what Conte said about number of forwards in the team. He wants 5 of them at his disposal. Considering Bendtner's injury I can see Marotta making this deal happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)