Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Curva's a person? I thought it was an organization led by the ultras or something. I don't know why that would be more reliable but still.

how the fuck is he supposed to know anything about why the deal didn't go down? it's ridiculous how people give him credibility for spewing totally made up bs. and i don't mean just him, all the guys who say they have info. except for Mark. he's cool.
:touched:

OTM_tuz's got their own sauces now. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Curva is so off my sauce list since this summer fiasco. I've hired Nick18 of VS now.

:snoop:
Does Mark83 still hang around on there?

You should see what he has to say, because he used to know what he was talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon Red, you can't be serious.
You go on ridiculously over the top rants about Drogba, yet I'm the one who can't be serious?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
never heard of him but there was one Mark something who worked at the clinic where they have the new players medicals. tuZ got the 1st well 2nd exclusivity of the Tiago and Almiron pics years ago. :touched:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
never heard of him but there was one Mark something who worked at the clinic where they have the new players medicals. tuZ got the 1st well 2nd exclusivity of the Tiago and Almiron pics years ago. :touched:
well that would be a story for grandchildren if it wasn't for the Tiago and Almiron part :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
if we don't have the money and he doesn't like our deal. We need to see cl as bonus. Last years we were 7th for second season in a row.
I will be very proud and happy if juve wins the double and get to qf of CL. Then in the summer splash cash for a real topstriker who we can rely on for around 10 years. Juve can't spend 30m for a striker right now so if drogba wants 8m he can stay in china.

Imo bayern, real, barca are further then juve. While dortmund, psg and shaktar are very impressive teams to. Around our level.

Do you seriously believe we can win the CL?

- - - Updated - - -

we don't know if he really consider our offer.
Or maybe because he wants more money for a longer period and he only wants juve if they pay him good money
considering how bayern made the 2010 final, and how bayeren and chelsea made the 2012 final

With simular luck, we can

- - - Updated - - -

I mean seriously. What do you think will happen if a fit and sharp juventus side comes against real madrid or fagcelona, who are still tired from the classico

we would kill them

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did anyone notice how in a matter of 5 posts Janna said this:

1. Weah was a muscular player with no flair.
2. Ok, Weah maybe had a bit of flair.
3. I already said that Weah had flair.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)