Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (11 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah this is some good news at last. Last thing we need is to offer a big two-year contract for a guy who's clearly past it. If we don't have money we simply should go as we are instead of short-term fixes. How many years have it been? It doesn't work.

Imo we need a forward who scores goals. That's why I'm not too keen on Drogba nor Llorente at the moment (I admit I didn't see Llorente much but his situation is very difficult and I don't see a reason why should we offer him a 4.5m contract considering his current form).

At this point I'd approve getting players like Osvaldo or Destro more. They both aren't good enough obviously but at least they know the league and score goals. Don't you guys forget fact that getting a player in January means he has to adapt quickly to the team (language, form etc.). With Conte it takes long to get a chance we all know it.

If it was me i wouldn't buy anyone and save the money for the summer. I don't see us getting Cavani/Falcao of course but we could get someone more suited to our team considering both: qualities and personality. After all what's I'm afraid the most is another panic buy. Quag - Vucinic was our best attacking pair, along with Giovinco we can get the scudetto and proceed in CL to quarterfinals if we put the same determination we saw vs Chelsea or Shakhtar.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
So Drogba was a fucking piece of shit gold digger after all. :lol: How does it feel to be wrong boys? You all should start supporting Shenhua fuckers.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
If it was me i wouldn't buy anyone and save the money for the summer. I don't see us getting Cavani/Falcao of course but we could get someone more suited to our team considering both: qualities and personality. After all what's I'm afraid the most is another panic buy. Quag - Vucinic was our best attacking pair, along with Giovinco we can get the scudetto and proceed in CL to quarterfinals if we put the same determination we saw vs Chelsea or Shakhtar.
If this is the maximum what you want to achieve this season then you're right.
Imo we have a bunch of our fundamental players like Buffon, Pirlo, Barza that are not getting younger. Other teams that are in CL doesn't seem to be perfect. There is a chance of doing some great things in CL this season, let's not waste this chance by not having a proper striker..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Pirlo was 31-32 at that time while Drogba is 34-35 at the moment. Pirlo was still at the highest level while Drogba is in China. There are differences as you can see.

- - - Updated - - -

If this is the maximum what you want to achieve this season then you're right.
Imo we have a bunch of our fundamental players like Buffon, Pirlo, Barza that are not getting younger. Other teams that are in CL doesn't seem to be perfect. There is a chance of doing some great things in CL this season, let's not waste this chance by not having a proper striker..
I'm trying to be realistic. Our squad needs more experience to be considered as one of the biggest teams out there. I agree we should give it a try to win this competition as we're a bit of a surprise this year (for everyone except us I guess) but we shouldn't try to do that at all costs. I don't think you can consider Drogba as 'proper' striker. Proper stikers won't be available in January or we won't be able to afford them that's for sure.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
-rep

and if we end up with some bendtner esq type player in January instead, lets see what you say then
I won't say a thing, Cos I expect not to sign drogba or llorrente in january. Juve aren't doing so bad. are current squad is good enough to win the league and coppa. CL is bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this is some good news at last. Last thing we need is to offer a big two-year contract for a guy who's clearly past it. If we don't have money we simply should go as we are instead of short-term fixes. How many years have it been? It doesn't work.

Imo we need a forward who scores goals. That's why I'm not too keen on Drogba nor Llorente at the moment (I admit I didn't see Llorente much but his situation is very difficult and I don't see a reason why should we offer him a 4.5m contract considering his current form).

At this point I'd approve getting players like Osvaldo or Destro more. They both aren't good enough obviously but at least they know the league and score goals. Don't you guys forget fact that getting a player in January means he has to adapt quickly to the team (language, form etc.). With Conte it takes long to get a chance we all know it.

So Drogba was a fucking piece of shit gold digger after all. :lol: How does it feel to be wrong boys? You all should start supporting Shenhua fuckers.
wait ,he is not satisfied with a 1.5 year contract that we have reportedly offered ?

If this news is true,fuck him then.

This :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What's with the money-grabber claims?

If Drogba was just after money, he would be staying in China.

I doubt Juve are offering much more than half what he'll be getting over there.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What's with the money-grabber claims?

If Drogba was just after money, he would be staying in China.

I doubt Juve are offering much more than half what he'll be getting over there.
who says he is leaving china then?
for so far I know he still is under contract in china.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
People are calling him a money-grabbber for supposedly wanting a longer deal than Juve are prepared to offer.

If he was just looking for money, he wouldn't even be considering joining Juve.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
At janna. Fuck just settling for the domestic trophies. This is fucking Juventus not ajax. Juve always plays in the cl with the purpose of winning the cl not as a bonus objective
if we don't have the money and he doesn't like our deal. We need to see cl as bonus. Last years we were 7th for second season in a row.
I will be very proud and happy if juve wins the double and get to qf of CL. Then in the summer splash cash for a real topstriker who we can rely on for around 10 years. Juve can't spend 30m for a striker right now so if drogba wants 8m he can stay in china.

Imo bayern, real, barca are further then juve. While dortmund, psg and shaktar are very impressive teams to. Around our level.

Do you seriously believe we can win the CL?

- - - Updated - - -

People are calling him a money-grabbber for supposedly wanting a longer deal than Juve are prepared to offer.

If he was just looking for money, he wouldn't even be considering joining Juve.
we don't know if he really consider our offer.
Or maybe because he wants more money for a longer period and he only wants juve if they pay him good money

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if we don't have the money and he doesn't like our deal. We need to see cl as bonus. Last years we were 7th for second season in a row.
I will be very proud and happy if juve wins the double and get to qf of CL. Then in the summer splash cash for a real topstriker who we can rely on for around 10 years. Juve can't spend 30m for a striker right now so if drogba wants 8m he can stay in china.

Imo bayern, real, barca are further then juve. While dortmund, psg and shaktar are very impressive teams to. Around our level.

Do you seriously believe we can win the CL?

- - - Updated - - -

maybe he doesn't but he only wants it for more money?
Why can't we win the cl is my question seriously Janna one of these days I hope you take yourself to the Juve museum and realise what this club is about, we're not in the cl to make up the fucking numbers, we're there to achieve the possible, you go on about how you love marchisio and his statement - nothing is impossible, stop being a defeatist, its very unJuve like especially as there is no reason for pessimism as far as this season as gone. You didn't even think we would win the league last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)