Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (13 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
no when i was a little girl i didn't want weah at juve.
you mind?

- - - Updated - - -

still no qoute in their just rumours. and what about the fee?
I don't mind. After all, it's your opinion. I just find it laughable, because Weah was a beast in his prime.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont believe she ever watched weah for me he was one of the best players around in the early/mid 90s. Fuck sake its almost like saying i dont want messi at Juve today
:agree: Weah :heart:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can understand if someone doesnt like a player for whatever reason. But to say weah had no flair or talk him down as some average joe player is silly

- - - Updated - - -

He tore shit up with PSG before setting Serie A alight with Milan, in an era where Serie A was the best league.

Yeah i posted that last night such an epic goal i remember seeing that goal live

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He had so much elegance and grace; his athleticism was unparalleled. A joy to watch. Too bad he played for the wrong team :sigh: At least it made my dad happy :D

Drogba :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

I can see him scoring some crucial goals for us in the CL. A Drogba header in the semis to send us through, and then a pile-driver in the final would do :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He had so much elegance and grace; his athleticism was unparalleled. A joy to watch. Too bad he played for the wrong team :sigh: At least it made my dad happy :D

Drogba :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

I can see him scoring some crucial goals for us in the CL. A Drogba header in the semis to send us through, and then a pile-driver in the final would do :D
Weah was definately ahead of his time

- - - Updated - - -

:sad: I miss nineties Serie A
So do i

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I dont believe she ever watched weah for me he was one of the best players around in the early/mid 90s. Fuck sake its almost like saying i dont want messi at Juve today
their are people who don't want messi at juve. just because you liked him doesn't mean we all have to liked him. and i would like to have messi at juve Ofcourse. but don't make it as if you are the only one who is right. we all have different players we like. just accept that. i dislike Rooney too amd i rather not see him at juve. you mind?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind. After all, it's your opinion. I just find it laughable, because Weah was a beast in his prime.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Weah :heart:
i never said he was a bad player, i just didnt liked him.

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand if someone doesnt like a player for whatever reason. But to say weah had no flair or talk him down as some average joe player is silly

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i posted that last night such an epic goal i remember seeing that goal live
were did i call him a bad player? i correct myself on the flair part cos i was confused with someone. but i never said he is an average joe. don't make your own conclusion on things i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)