Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (102 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can anyone put an end to this drivel debate about goons stamping their feet in capricious impudence because they only enjoy the icing, never the cake which it coats...and move us back onto the Drogba transfer/loan. Any news/quotes of substance??? If he came, would it be just for a loan, until when??? It seems potentially a huge waste of $$$ to have here start of January then ship him off to but heads with his dark brothers and cousins at the ANC..or do I mean the ACN...regardless, same tribes, just different format.

I would love to see Didier at Juve, the league would be sealed, and our chances of progression in Europe hugely improved. But how much Drogab would we be getting??? If the Ivorians do well, how long could we lose him for???
that has been covered in the previous pages.

around 4.5 mill for 18 months and zach covered the ACON dates

- - - Updated - - -

One of my favourite Drogba goals:

oh that goal was pure sex when i saw it on match of the day if Matri could even connect a shot like that let alone get it on target or in the goal i would be surprised

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
did it ever occur to you that we don't need a player with flair, we have an abundance in that, it is someone like Drogba that we need.

- - - Updated - - -

no because there is nothing there
i just sent you something?
i don't agree we already dominating games so i rather see a player who can create clearcut changes for himself and who defenders fear with their speed and unexpected moves. the better version of Vuci and Gio.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i just sent you something?
i don't agree we already dominating games so i rather see a player who can create clearcut changes for himself and who defenders fear with their speed and unexpected moves. the better version of Vuci and Gio.
firstly, you wont find anyone like that unless you got a spare 30-60 mill lying around. secondly we need someone to finish the chances in the box, not someone who can create chances for himself. we need a stone cold clinical motherfucker who you can put your house on to score in a 1 on 1 situation or just smash a loose ball home in the box

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I have a feeling a lot of you guys is going to be disappointed in Drogba. It's almost like you're making him look like Ronaldo (number 9) in his prime or something like that. If we get him, he's going to be almost 35 years old, and even though he's able be amazing, he's not too consistent. However, he is a big game player, and that can be extremely helpful in Champions League. I still think we should get him, but I wouldn't expect him to be our savior. :)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Did u got my app?

I know and am happy conte moaned a bit about that. Hè knows we need to splash serious cash on a big star striker.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I have a feeling a lot of you guys is going to be disappointed in Drogba. It's almost like you're making him look like Ronaldo (number 9) in his prime or something like that. If we get him, he's going to be almost 35 years old, and even though he's able be amazing, he's not too consistent. However, he is a big game player, and that can be extremely helpful in Champions League. I still think we should get him, but I wouldn't expect him to be our savior. :)
if we were to win it because of his help would make him our saviour would it not?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Champions League, yes. :D But what he did with Chelsea last year is impossible to repeat. :) He could help us though.
no not impossible, purely for the fact i would say we have a far more balanced side than the chelsea team that won the CL which will carry us only so far, but Drogba would cap it off

yes and no

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
no not impossible, purely for the fact i would say we have a far more balanced side than the chelsea team that won the CL which will carry us only so far, but Drogba would cap it off
I don't think it's impossible for us to win the Champions League this year, but I do think it's impossible for Drogba being able to save our asses in the same way he did with Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)