Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Where the hell is @Mark?

He needs to tell us what's going on and tell us the answer to the question everyone is asking: when is Berbatov joining Juve?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The shirt sales he would bring are enough reason to get him.
tbh, its very likely his shirt sales alone will compensate his salary

ACON
ivory coast first fixture : 22 january
Tournament Final : 10 february

Championsleague
Ro16 first leg : 12-20 februari
Ro16 return leg : 5-13 march

At most we'd miss him 1 game
for those that missed it again.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Drogba 'close' to Juve deal
By Football Italia staff (since they are reposting other media, its actually serious)

Reports are intensifying that Juventus are close to signing Didier Drogba on loan from Shanghai Shenhua in January.

The rumours of interest have been going for some considerable time, but over the last few hours more sources emerged on their negotiations.

Now ESPN have joined the Italian media in claiming a deal is very close to completion and could be announced over the next few days.

The 34-year-old has been training with his former club Chelsea during the Chinese close season and FIFA ruled he could not make a transfer before the January 1 deadline.

Apparently, its a loan for 6 months, but drogba wants till 2015. so i assume it will be loan with option to buy ?

Drogba would be januari signing, Llorente the summer

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Where the hell is @Mark?

He needs to tell us what's going on and tell us the answer to the question everyone is asking: when is Berbatov joining Juve?
Damn you Red, damn you.

That's it! I'm opening Drogba's thread in the player's section. :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Drogba 'close' to Juve deal
By Football Italia staff (since they are reposting other media, its actually serious)

Reports are intensifying that Juventus are close to signing Didier Drogba on loan from Shanghai Shenhua in January.

The rumours of interest have been going for some considerable time, but over the last few hours more sources emerged on their negotiations.

Now ESPN have joined the Italian media in claiming a deal is very close to completion and could be announced over the next few days.

The 34-year-old has been training with his former club Chelsea during the Chinese close season and FIFA ruled he could not make a transfer before the January 1 deadline.

Apparently, its a loan for 6 months, but drogba wants till 2015. so i assume it will be loan with option to buy ?

Drogba would be januari signing, Llorente the summer
:tuttosport:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
So for a whole year possibly 2 we could have llorente and drogba on the roster. Matri bedtner out for sure. Quags is my next guess to leave if both were here for even 1 year together leaving drogba llorente vucinic gio. Not fucking bad at all and my guess is we wouldnt sign another striker for awhile. Once drogba plays out his contract we'll haave boakye or immobile who should be plenty ready by then.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I've always imagined this guy in a Juve kit, amazing player, yes he's lost a bit of his speed which is lost with age but he has the experience and killer instinct in front of goal..more than all our strikers put together.

I don't think we should get too excited about this transfer too soon though, any one remember Berbatov? :p

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Whats this i keep reading that Drogba has lost his speed and that that makes him less of a player? FUck that. Del Piero was the slowest football player on the planet.....since 2000........so?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I've always imagined this guy in a Juve kit, amazing player, yes he's lost a bit of his speed which is lost with age but he has the experience and killer instinct in front of goal..more than all our strikers put together.

I don't think we should get too excited about this transfer too soon though, any one remember Berbatov? :p
I disliked him ever since i watched him play, his arrogance, his way off play but that's exacly the type of player we need. A player with a big name and who make defenders affraid. Good in the air And can score on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)