Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (13 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I will never leave his thread alone, it will be my new lair.

Hopefully he dies on the field at the dying minutes of his first match here (after playing like shit of course). That would be delightful. :heart:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I will never leave his thread alone, it will be my new lair.

Hopefully he dies on the field at the dying minutes of his first match here (after playing like $#@! of course). That would be delightful. :heart:
Say what? :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Move looks strange really. He wouldn't even have the time to blend into the team if he's leaving for AFCON, and knowing Conte, he'll warm the bench for too long.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Say what? :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Move looks strange really. He wouldn't even have the time to blend into the team if he's leaving for AFCON, and knowing Conte, he'll warm the bench for too long.
this.
Drogba doesn't suit the current juve or juve as club anyway, We never had players as drogba or anyway. I remember how is was happy juve never got weah or kanu in the past. and I hope this continue. and the way Conte is leading the team/club doesn't make this move even more unreliable.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
this.
Drogba doesn't suit the current juve or juve as club anyway, We never had players as drogba or anyway. I remember how is was happy juve never got weah or kanu in the past. and I hope this continue. and the way Conte is leading the team/club doesn't make this move even more unreliable.
Where do you see the similarity between Weah and Drogba? And why were you happy that we didn't sign a great player like Weah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)