Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (15 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
The only thing that concerns me about this possible deal is the fact that he only scored 5 goals for Chelsea in the EPL last year.
While this is true, he scored 6 in 8 matches in CL. I do agree that his EPL performances might be worth thinking over, but you need to look at the bigger picture.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
While this is true, he scored 6 in 8 matches in CL. I do agree that his EPL performances might be worth thinking over, but you need to look at the bigger picture.
you're doing the opposite of looking at the bigger picture when you only consider his CL tally.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I would be surprised if we signed Drogba. He's been playing in China FFS, then has the ACON, and has to get "acclimated" with Italy, our coach, our system etc.

Conte is a sergeant. I wonder how long it would take Drogba before Conte is comfortable with him. Unless it's different for him. "Just go up top, hold the ball and score when you are in front of the net."

It just seems so unlike us to make this move. Also, a little worried about chemistry issues and how he is received by the team taking into account the circumstances of his arrival. How would our other strikers feel (does it matter though lol?), etc. Bit of a mercenary type move. But I don't know Drogba the person and the team dynamics. I will trust Marotta & Conte's evaluation of the "fit" in this situation.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I would be surprised if we signed Drogba. He's been playing in China FFS, then has the ACON, and has to get "acclimated" with Italy, our coach, our system etc.

Conte is a sergeant. I wonder how long it would take Drogba before Conte is comfortable with him. Unless it's different for him. "Just go up top, hold the ball and score when you are in front of the net."

It just seems so unlike us to make this move. Also, a little worried about chemistry issues and how he is received by the team taking into account the circumstances of his arrival. How would our other strikers feel (does it matter though lol?), etc. Bit of a mercenary type move. But I don't know Drogba the person and the team dynamics. I will trust Marotta & Conte's evaluation of the "fit" in this situation.
ACON
ivory coast first fixture : 22 january
Tournament Final : 10 february

Championsleague
Ro16 first leg : 12-20 februari
Ro16 return leg : 5-13 march

At most we'd miss him 1 game
can we sticky this to each page,or do i have to keep quoting it for slow people ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)