Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (10 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol and those who dont want drogba because he is a unmotivated gold digger who cant speak italian
I sincerely hope Drogba wont block a Llorente move.
If it did, then it would be a complete nonsense to even consider getting him.

On the other hand, motivation, fitness levels are good points for concern.

Language not so much, he is such epxerienced forward, he knows how to play his role, its about some adjustments done in english and him finding out on training about how his teammates want to link up with him

I'd say yes to drogba, but ONLY if this doesnt blocks signing Llorente

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not sure about the Drogba move.

I'm sure he can still be very effective when he wants to be - my concern is about his motivation.

He just won the CL with a club he really cares about.

At 34, does he really have the desire to try and do that all over again?

In the end, I would sign Drogba, but only if that didn't block a move for Llorente.

I think it would be foolish to miss out on a very good longer-term opportunity in order to sign Drogba for a year or two.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not sure about the Drogba move.

I'm sure he can still be very effective when he wants to be - my concern is about his motivation.

In the end, I would sign Drogba, but only if that didn't block a move for Llorente.

I think it would be foolish to miss out on a very good longer-term opportunity in order to sign Drogba for a year or two.
exactly my toughts :tup:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

His motivation will be to beat Barca playing as a striker, not righ/left back.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Not sure what to think. Exciting news at first, but I can really see him being a flop. I could also him being fucking amazing, it really comes down to whether or not he's worth the risk. I think he is.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Lol and those who dont want drogba because he is a unmotivated gold digger who cant speak italian
Aah yes, lol at what is actually a real possibility. And not even that far fetched.

He used to be the best & most complete striker out there imo, but I'd still think long & hard before signing him at this point in time. As much as I like(d) him...

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Don't worry boys, I'm back and I can officially announce that Drogba is a shitty gold digger who should die immediately.

P.S. My source is far more reliable than Andy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)