Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (3 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
That's trash drogba is capable with scoring with his feet, why does he need crosses to score goals, janna seriously stop making out that he is a limited strike because he isn't, he is about as close as we're ever going to get to cavani
ofcourse he can and I don't say he is bad. He is better then what we have. But I would say no to him because he is old, a month away to africa and not a really a juve system player. and indeed Cavani won't come either. so close all this useless threads.
and is drogba even a free agent?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ofcourse he can and I don't say he is bad. He is better then what we have. But I would say no to him because he is old, a month away to africa and not a really a juve system player. and indeed Cavani won't come either. so close all this useless threads.
and is drogba even a free agent?
He is old? Fuck why did we bother with pirlo? Seriously if we get Drogba he will absolutely burn your last few statements to the point you would want to be the mother of Drogba's kids

- - - Updated - - -

He speaks the language of football!
He speaks the language of goals, nuff said!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I really can't understand people who are complaining about the possibility of getting Didier, we would have him for a year and a half, for 8 million. By getting rid of Bendtner (1.5), Iaquinta (3) and Melo/Martinez, we already have the money to pay Drogba for his stint here, and Drogba is a better finisher than all our strikers put together.

Drogba is a massive cheat, are we all cool with that?
Well...we are Juve :p

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
He is old? Fuck why did we bother with pirlo? Seriously if we get Drogba he will absolutely burn your last few statements to the point you would want to be the mother of Drogba's kids- - - Updated - - -

He speaks the language of goals, nuff said!
:lol2: thank god it is badass speaking and not andy
end of discussion for me before we getting into fighting again

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
a Juve with Drogba will go miles further in the cl than a Juve without Drogba. Anyone who doesnt want Drogba is not a Juve fan as far as im concerned because they clearly dont know whats best for the club. I along with many others would like Juve to turn some fucking heads in the cl and win it and that means Drogba.

Vintorez

Sep 30, 2012
a Juve with Drogba will go miles further in the cl than a Juve without Drogba. Anyone who doesnt want Drogba is not a Juve fan as far as im concerned because they clearly dont know whats best for the club. I along with many others would like Juve to turn some $#@!ing heads in the cl and win it and that means Drogba.
What about David Villa?

May 22, 2007
a Juve with Drogba will go miles further in the cl than a Juve without Drogba. Anyone who doesnt want Drogba is not a Juve fan as far as im concerned because they clearly dont know whats best for the club. I along with many others would like Juve to turn some fucking heads in the cl and win it and that means Drogba.
Take this shit out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)