Didier Drogba - ST - Galatasaray (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
maybe we plan to use a 4-4-2 with Llorente and Tevez upfront. that way, Drogba would make sense, as he would be a Llorente backup. the question is, can Sanchez play as a winger is a 4-4-2. or we would use a 4-2-3-1... either way we would need 2 wingers as i cant see Tevez in that role

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Juventus are reportedly offering Didier Drogba a one-year contract that would see him earn €4m as well as bonuses.

The Ivorian has left Turkish club Galatasaray and is now listening to offers from a number of clubs.

One of these is old side Chelsea, with whom the 36-year-old enjoyed an eight-year spell between 2004 and 2012.

However, it seems that Turin would be the forward’s preferred destination and Sport Mediaset have now revealed the terms the Old Lady are offering.

A potential stumbling block could be that Juve are only offering the player a one-year deal, while Drogba is thought to want a two-year contract.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #418
    If it's true then it's close to a done deal. I know a couple of days ago rumors were roaming around how he wants 2 year contract and around 4.5/season. I guess we're close to reach an agreement but we'll probably offer 1 year + option for another.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)