Didier Drogba - ST - Galatasaray (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I want to murder balotelli because of Jamal... just so he would shut the fuck up... that cunt should stay away from our club..

2 year contract? fuck Drogba too then...

1 year max and 3M a season max... more than that and he should fuck off to russia or something

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
We will never bring that $#@! Balotelli.
Balotelli is great when surrounded by solid character guys and veterans. Look at him on the NT, he's all smiles and plays with his heart on his sleave. I think the only place Balotelli could thrive and become a real star is on Juve, a team surrounded by guys like Pirlo, Buffon, Chellini, Bonucci, guys like Vidal who are solid, Litch and his bff from ManCity Tevez. Balotelli would thrive on Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to murder balotelli because of Jamal... just so he would shut the $#@! up... that $#@! should stay away from our club..

2 year contract? $#@! Drogba too then...

1 year max and 3M a season max... more than that and he should $#@! off to russia or something

no point in getting a 37 year old 1 year rental... lets forget Drogba, let him go back to the PL.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Balotelli is great when surrounded by solid character guys and veterans. Look at him on the NT, he's all smiles and plays with his heart on his sleave. I think the only place Balotelli could thrive and become a real star is on Juve, a team surrounded by guys like Pirlo, Buffon, Chellini, Bonucci, guys like Vidal who are solid, Litch and his bff from ManCity Tevez. Balotelli would thrive on Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

no point in getting a 37 year old 1 year rental... lets forget Drogba, let him go back to the PL.
Well said sir

- - - Updated - - -

Thy deserve to be reunited.

I concur

- - - Updated - - -

I want to murder balotelli because of Jamal... just so he would shut the $#@! up... that $#@! should stay away from our club..

2 year contract? $#@! Drogba too then...

1 year max and 3M a season max... more than that and he should $#@! off to russia or something
Petersmit I have more right to be in Juve than you. You clearly cant see Balotelli is the Perfect forward for us right now.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If we signed Drogba on for year with the option for a second and on a reasonable wage, I would have definitely taken it.

If they thought they were going to get the better deal when Drogba is 36 years old then they can gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)