Didier Drogba - ST - Galatasaray (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:D

When I see mes frères on the street and they see me with my Juve black and white jersey we salute with the fist in the air. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'll close this one. If more news come out...

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
"Juventus have offered Drogba a one-year contract of 2 mln net + bonus: the feeling is that Didier will eventually accept the proposal " - Ts :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
and he should accept that. its a fair offer, and he cant get more that that at age 37. he said he wants to play CL. none of the CL clubs would offer him more, so he either accept 2M and play CL next season, or he goes to MLS, Australia etc where someone could give him 3-4M a year...

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
i dunno honest. I mean its Drogba the guys still scoring. The world cup will show whether he still really has it or not. All I can say is hes better then every other fill in we purchased e.i Anelka, bendtner, boriello, osvaldo. Just his damn age BUT AGAIN the guys fit, strong and we all know hes freaking clinical. Usually id say well hed do fine in Italy due to the fact its a more technical slower paced league and his strength will do well but hes being brought in for CL where we need to speed up our game. but hes clinical.

fair offer if he doesnt take it then hes an idiot because Juve presents everything he wants. Competitive team, champions league good style of football. So take it or suck it.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Didier Drogba will be free from next July 1 after the experience of the Turkish Galatasaray and among the offers received, there may be also that of Juventus reveals "Corriere dello Sport" , according to which the Bianconeri have proposed an agreement of one year, with the option of renewal for another season, from EUR 2.5 million plus bonuses.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Drogba wants 2 years with high wages. Juve don't agree with that. - GDM
ACCORDO CON DROGBA? - Invece non serve l'assenso del Galatasaray per Didier Drogba, che è in scadenza di contratto e si svincola a parametro zero. Oggi la stampa turca scrive che il centravanti ivoriano ex Chelsea si è accordato con la Juve per un contratto biennale da 2,25 milioni di euro a stagione più bonus, che firmerà dopo il Mondiale in Brasile. Gianluca Di Marzio conferma che nelle ultime ore ci sono stati nuovi contatti tra le parti, ma almeno per il momento i dirigenti bianconeri non hanno accettato le richieste economiche del giocatore.

posted this a few minutes ago in another thread echoes what you're saying

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't like the transfer at all.He IS a predator attacker but we should turn to someone younger.Okay it is a two year contract for 4.5 mil (for two years) plus bonuses but I won't go for that.I will think even for one year,two no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)