Didier Deschamps (5 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Kind of wanted to see him as coach here. The man always keeps talking about the Juventus mentality and we could have used that. I know obviously Allegri knows all about it as well but I'm afraid he's made a return too early.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Deschamps: Moggi, Bettega created special family atmosphere at Juventus

“I completely changed my world by going to Italy, even though I had a good introduction to football at Marseille. But Juve is Juve, one of the biggest clubs in Europe and the world . A different mentality, different approach to training, a long, very specific and hard preparations,"
“The beginning was complicated because I suffered an Achilles tendon injury and had to be operated. I lived a wonderful experience for five years, with this culture of winning that is present every day. There was a family atmosphere, created by the coach, Marcello Lippi, and by the management, Moggi, Bettega and Giraudo.
“From the warehouse keeper to the president, everyone took pride in being at the service of the club and this gives the players no excuse when the game comes. Everyone is in their places to allow the players to give their best."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
does anybody know when he gave this interview? by the looks of it, it might be some current conversation, dude looks just as old as he looks currently. sounds like a job application. translation: he loves juve, he knows our values, he likes how juve puts focus on winning but it's still like a family, etc. not sure he has any idea on how messy this current juventus is though

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
does anybody know when he gave this interview? by the looks of it, it might be some current conversation, dude looks just as old as he looks currently. sounds like a job application. translation: he loves juve, he knows our values, he likes how juve puts focus on winning but it's still like a family, etc. not sure he has any idea on how messy this current juventus is though

The design of the sweatshirt gives you a hint it might be even 4 years old.
I'm a bit tired of this slogan "what a mess we've become". Look, Juventus has 125 years of history, we've just experienced arguably the most successful period in our glorious history, it's not like you can wipe that all out and state that we became a joke all of a sudden. Especially that anybody could see after 2006 that La Juve non muore mai. Have some pride guys ;)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The design of the sweatshirt gives you a hint it might be even 4 years old.
I'm a bit tired of this slogan "what a mess we've become". Look, Juventus has 125 years of history, we've just experienced arguably the most successful period in our glorious history, it's not like you can wipe that all out and state that we became a joke all of a sudden. Especially that anybody could see after 2006 that La Juve non muore mai. Have some pride guys ;)
pride has NOTHING to do with the current state of the club or its long-term future. of course juve is expected to be a strong club on the long run, it's still a mess currently, no two ways about it, and it's not a crime to admit.

thanks for the remark on the shirts, i'm not familiar with shirt design at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)