Didier Deschamps (6 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good for him but I still dislike his style
He is an odd pick IMO as he got France the WC but the truth is they where already favorites before the WC
Brazil and Germany were also contenders but you could see before France are the strongest..
Allegri didnt win it?! Thats ok since he didnt deserve it either as we are expected to win in Italy while Europe we lost to Real Madrid (QF I think)
Zidane got Real 3 straight back to back CL - He should have been a contender but this year I`d give it to Klopp

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
He is an odd pick IMO as he got France the WC but the truth is they where already favorites before the WC
Brazil and Germany were also contenders but you could see before France are the strongest..
Allegri didnt win it?! Thats ok since he didnt deserve it either as we are expected to win in Italy while Europe we lost to Real Madrid (QF I think)
Zidane got Real 3 straight back to back CL - He should have been a contender but this year I`d give it to Klopp
:agree:
Because Klopp has won so many titles this year.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
http://www.theweek.co.uk/2018-world...inner-top-goalscorer-golden-ball-golden-glove

France was one of the favorites, sure, but hardly the number 1 favorite with a big distance (like Juve is in Serie A f.e.).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
http://www.theweek.co.uk/2018-world...inner-top-goalscorer-golden-ball-golden-glove

France was one of the favorites, sure, but hardly the number 1 favorite with a big distance (like Juve is in Serie A f.e.).
Im just saying Deschamps had less games and he got the job done with a team that was favorite to begin with
Germany and Brazil were the other two top contenders but they sucked big time..
They were more favorites than Real in the CL..
Zizou should have got the award and also I`ll put Croatia`s manager before him as to reach a final with Croatia is more impressive than winning with France..

The one who did the most is Klopp though.. Thats why I`d give it to him

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Im just saying Deschamps had less games and he got the job done with a team that was favorite to begin with
Germany and Brazil were the other two top contenders but they sucked big time..
They were more favorites than Real in the CL..
Zizou should have got the award and also I`ll put Croatia`s manager before him as to reach a final with Croatia is more impressive than winning with France..

The one who did the most is Klopp though.. Thats why I`d give it to him
again, not true. before season 2017/18 odds on Real winning the CL were 11/2 while before WC odds on France winning were 7/1, clearly you are missing out on making a lot of money if your original assessments are the same as talking in hindsight.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
again, not true. before season 2017/18 odds on Real winning the CL were 11/2 while before WC odds on France winning were 7/1, clearly you are missing out on making a lot of money if your original assessments are the same as talking in hindsight.
I dont know about what bookmakers put but France only really had 2 strong team to overcome and the other 2 failed miserably..
Real had to face teams such as Juve PSG Barcelona Bayern Munich Atletico and City (Liverpool were Croatia equivalent)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)