Didier Deschamps (3 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
truth be told, I have always admired spaletti's 4-5-1 and used in when playing PES. I even explained it to Bisco the first time we met 3 years ago :)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
and Spaletti is playing coy while still giving us the eyes. kind of like the school slag who has shagged your pal but is trying to make you work for it

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
not that I want to deviate from this thread but what do you think of Unai Emery? He's young and din't achieve anything yet but sure he seem to be talented and on the right path.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mourinho is an amazing coach, always loved that guy and IMO he's at the top. He gives his team his heart and they are all together on the pitch.

The way he motivates players is great really.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't like his double-standards, can't coach Juve because he coached Inter, but wants to lick Manchester United even though he coached Chelsea? What kind of BS is that?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't like his double-standards, can't coach Juve because he coached Inter, but wants to lick Manchester United even though he coached Chelsea? What kind of BS is that?
If Juve approach him with the right offer he would come, that's only talk.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Man Utd and Chelsea are not rivals historically, so it is perfectly understandable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)