Didier Deschamps (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
its not Deschamps trying to destroy the club.

Your 2nd paragraph explains my point about things falling into place in regards to Trezi's acts and statements. Trezi has been underpaid for a long time at this club, so why he outburst like that just now. Instead of keeping it on the down( which he did time and time again)
It would make sense that Deschamps told him about the potential mistreatment or what the board think about him, and that imo would explain it better than the contract story.

Anyway at the end we don't really have enough information to make a proper judgment.
Thank you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
its not Deschamps trying to destroy the club.

Your 2nd paragraph explains my point about things falling into place in regards to Trezi's acts and statements. Trezi has been underpaid for a long time at this club, so why he outburst like that just now. Instead of keeping it on the down( which he did time and time again)
It would make sense that Deschamps told him about the potential mistreatment or what the board think about him, and that imo would explain it better than the contract story.

Anyway at the end we don't really have enough information to make a proper judgment.
If my second paragraph makes sense, then people shouldn't be talking so much shit about Didier. If Deschamps gave advice to Trezeguet regarding the treatment of Juve legends, then there is nothing wrong with that as it's simply personal discussion going on between two professionals who are considered legends by fans at this club. And once again I will make the point... it makes more sense to believe a Juventus legend than some extraneous player agent. There is no law against former managers giving advice to former players.

If my post explains your point sateeh, then there should be no question here... Trezeguet was offered a contract extension that was insulting towards him.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Didi blamed for Trez tantrum
June 16th, 2007

Didier Deschamps is still contacting Juventus players and urging them to leave, accuses FIFA agent Vincenzo Morabito.

The surprising claim came after the French Coach abruptly resigned with two games to go in the Serie B season, having already secured promotion and first place.

David Trezeguet was the most upset by this turn of events and has since warned he too will walk out after refusing their “ridiculous” contract extension.

“Deschamps is still calling some players in a bid to destabilise the locker room atmosphere,” insisted agent Morabito on ‘Antenna 3’ television.

“It is a very unfair and unprofessional thing to do. He is causing real trouble within the squad.”

Although Morabito did not name specific stars, the Italian media is certain he was referencing fellow Frenchman Trezeguet.

There are others involved too, such as Mauro Camoranesi, Federico Balzaretti – who is on the verge of a move to Fiorentina – and Jean-Alain Boumsong.

It’s alleged that Deschamps is revealing the club hierarchy’s dissatisfaction with certain players, as the matter was discussed with him before he handed in his resignation.
still love the man you hated first?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You're the fucking imbecile for trusting an agent and believing everything you hear through the media. You love to pick and choose the information you want to believe despite it sometimes not making any sense. When Italia is knocked out of a competition you're always ready and willing to conjure up conspiracy theories, but when a Frenchman such as Deschamps walks out on the board you'll say it's his fault for everything. What the fuck is it with you? I know, you're reasonable when you want to be. Other than that, you don't have a fucking clue.

There is obviously more to the story than what the media knows, and how somebody can believe a conniving football agent who cares about nothing besides his own monetary capture from his players is beyond me. You start believing the words of agents before Juventus legends and you must have a fucking problem.

It's fucking simple... Morabito is Huntelaar's agent - Morabito wants his player to choose the club that will give him and his client the most money - Huntelaar will receive more money if Trezeguet happens to leave - Morabito will receive more money if he sucks off the Juventus management.

Anybody who seriously thinks that there is nothing more to this is an idiot. Deschamps has always served Juventus with honor and heart, now you people believe the words of an agent who the management happens to love. Can't you fucking IMBECILES see that these people are in bed with each other?

Some of you people just need to shut the fuck up.
I'm the one who's following facts here really. You're so full of how the board mistreated Deschamps, yet you have no evidence whatsoever. In the meanwhile Deschamps quit and refused about the same contract Ranieri was more than happy to sign. Deschamps's French, yes. That's a good observation from you. But what the fuck has that got to do with anything? I hated Capello when he was here, I always liked Deschamps, but I'm not supporting him for leaving our club FFS. You're so full of something you can't possibly know, Andy.

I've had it with people picking Deschamps over Juventus.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm the one who's following facts here really. You're so full of how the board mistreated Deschamps, yet you have no evidence whatsoever. In the meanwhile Deschamps quit and refused about the same contract Ranieri was more than happy to sign. Deschamps's French, yes. That's a good observation from you. But what the fuck has that got to do with anything? I hated Capello when he was here, I always liked Deschamps, but I'm not supporting him for leaving our club FFS. You're so full of something you can't possibly know, Andy.

I've had it with people picking Deschamps over Juventus.
So you consider facts as media reports? You honestly believe player agents over former legends? You have no evidence whatsoever regarding Deschamps besides the fact he quit and Morabito's nonsense. That's what you call a blind bastard. You continue to compare Deschamps' situation with Ranieri regarding the contract acception... just goes to show how stupid you are. You keep thinking Didier wanted much more money while Claudio said he couldn't turn down our offer no matter our monetary amount we offered him. Why on earth would you use that as a talking point against deschamps? That just shows you really have no clue about this discussion and youre just talking about this with a one track, biased mind.

The fact that youre so quick to dismiss Deschamps for leaving our club really says a lot about your opinions regarding objectivity of our board... so congrats.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So you consider facts as media reports? You honestly believe player agents over former legends? You have no evidence whatsoever regarding Deschamps besides the fact he quit and Morabito's nonsense. That's what you call a blind bastard. You continue to compare Deschamps' situation with Ranieri regarding the contract acception... just goes to show how stupid you are. You keep thinking Didier wanted much more money while Claudio said he couldn't turn down our offer no matter our monetary amount we offered him. Why on earth would you use that as a talking point against deschamps? That just shows you really have no clue about this discussion and youre just talking about this with a one track, biased mind.

The fact that youre so quick to dismiss Deschamps for leaving our club really says a lot about your opinions regarding objectivity of our board... so congrats.
I never dismissed Deschamps. I just never dismissed our board either. Deschamps chose to leave and I refuse to blame the board for something I can only suspect.

As facts I believe that a) Deschamps left and b) a player agent is telling us that Deschamps told players to leave. The difference here is that I don't assume Deschamps did so, but that I do know someone is saying he did. All Deschamps did was make some vague accusations towards the board and refusing a better contract.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
You're such a naive idiot. The world isn't about good guys = Deschamps and bad guys = the board. Deschamps LEFT, you'd better start realising that. And now we're reading he's telling players to leave, but hey, Deschamps can do no wrong, cause he's a good guy.
i agree, before DD left people disliked him, now he is a matyr

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I never dismissed Deschamps. I just never dismissed our board either. Deschamps chose to leave and I refuse to blame the board for something I can only suspect.

As facts I believe that a) Deschamps left and b) a player agent is telling us that Deschamps told players to leave. The difference here is that I don't assume Deschamps did so, but that I do know someone is saying he did. All Deschamps did was make some vague accusations towards the board and refusing a better contract.
But those supposedly vague accusations are not as well reported as Morabito's statements, so no wonder why you believe that. It's essentially the easy thing to believe out all this nonsense, and just because a report is featured on channel 4 people will believe it. The only evidence we have against didier is that he left Juve and Morabito says didier has been trying disrupt our club. I'm not going to believe that I trust a Juve legend more than any of you or these cocksucking agents.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
If my second paragraph makes sense, then people shouldn't be talking so much shit about Didier. If Deschamps gave advice to Trezeguet regarding the treatment of Juve legends, then there is nothing wrong with that as it's simply personal discussion going on between two professionals who are considered legends by fans at this club. And once again I will make the point... it makes more sense to believe a Juventus legend than some extraneous player agent. There is no law against former managers giving advice to former players.

If my post explains your point sateeh, then there should be no question here... Trezeguet was offered a contract extension that was insulting towards him.
I'm not talking shit about DD based on what an agent said, I'm just saying now it makes sense that Trezi reacted the way he did IF DD told him about how the board were going to treat him.

This would be a more plausible story than the contract one .Whether its true or not I can't tell on both occasions.

thats from a Trezi perspective, but when the article talks about Balza and boumsong it loses some of its credibility.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
What does that have to do with anything? Just stay out of these discussions dude, you make as much sense as Deschamps suicide bombing stadio Olimpico.
ok, i dont get why you think you areso clever compared to everyone else? you need to get your head out of your arse before you completely dissapear you twat.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Can you guide me what pleased you the most in his post?
The part where he said you were a naive idiot. Nah... :D

Seriously, it was the part where Andries sarcastically states how everyone will dismiss this because Deschamps is a "good guy". I don't like how everyone hates this Board of Directors and how everyone makes these completely ungrounded claims that the Board ousted Deschamps with that contract offer. "St. Deschamps" packed his bags and booked...it's not like there were security guards guiding him off the premises.

If these rumours are true, I wouldn't be thrown for a loop. Who can you trust anymore, anyways?

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I'm still a new boy around here, but my common sense tells me someone thinks they have something to gain from all this and I'm betting it's not my beloved Vecchia Signora who'll come out of it a winner!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I suggest moving this thread to the history subforum to continue following up DD's news. Here are his latests:

----------------------------------------------------------

Deschamps keen on English job

Former Juventus boss Didier Deschamps has admitted he would like to coach in the Premier League.

The Frenchman has been out of work since stepping down as Juventus manager at the end of last season.

He is now looking to return to management and concedes he would be most excited to receive a job offer from England.

"If you want to have the most freedom to act, the best country seems to be England, where the coach can decide more on signings," Deschamps told L'Equipe.

"Spain is attractive too but Italy would be difficult as I am labelled 'Juventus'.

"It would also give me enormous pride to coach the France national team. It would be a beautiful way to come full circle after experiencing that level as a player and captain."

Deschamps was heavily linked with the Chelsea job following Jose Mourinho's departure and he admits he has been contacted by his former club in the past.

Deschamps has also revealed that he was approached by a couple of French clubs in the summer.

He said: "Chelsea and Valencia? I know some people at those two clubs, and there were approaches.

"There was contact with Lyon but the timing was not good after my departure from Juventus.

"I also met Lens chairman Gervais Martel."

Fox Sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)