Didier Deschamps (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I love how our management are dealing with his departure until now:

Pessotto before afew days: "Deschamps' departure was not a surprise at all"...

Corradini yesterday: "I spoke to Didier after his resignation and it was a major surprise for all of us, as nobody expected such a departure.”

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

Corradini yesterday: "I spoke to Didier after his resignation and it was a major surprise for all of us, as nobody expected such a departure.”
Clearly the staff had no idea, but the management had been planning to get rid of DD.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

morons :pumpkin: :faq1:

lets shut this thread down ;)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why Didi left Juventus… Thursday 7 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didier Deschamps has revealed that he quit as Juventus boss because he didn’t have the full backing of the club.

The Frenchman sensationally resigned just hours after ensuring the Serie B title and he’s explained just why on Thursday evening.

“If I took this decision then it is because not everything was going well,” said the man who replaced Fabio Capello a year ago. “I can’t work alone.

“The thing that I just couldn’t accept, especially for myself, is the difficult work climate that was created.

“Knowing what Juventus needed in Serie A and what the fans expected, I really required a rapport of faith, tranquillity and serenity. Unfortunately I didn’t get that.”

Deschamps’ position as Juventus boss was the source of constant speculation since around Christmas when rumours of a Marcello Lippi return were gathering pace.

“I had a strange sensation,” continued the 1998 World Cup winner. “And after I resigned a few of my thoughts were confirmed…

“I’m not saying that there was a Lippi plan, but there were already people predicting that he could return.”

The Old Lady did make an unsuccessful bid to land the World Cup winning tactician following Deschamps’ exit before snapping up Claudio Ranieri on Monday

“I wish him well and tell him to be courageous,” added the ex-Bianconeri midfielder.

“He has an opportunity to take part in a really interesting project and I hope it all goes well. He has a great desire to do well and take this club back to where it belongs.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun7s.html

-----------------------

good for him to finally speak out and it confirms what we all thought, glad he seems to hold no bitterness against the club, i wish him well :pint:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what does the other side say?! :eyebrows:
It started with Boum Boum...DD wanted him, well, DD's agent who's also Boum Boum's agent wanted him and Juve(Secco...) weren't sure about him but decided to content DD.

As the mercato days came closer and closer, DD and his agent wanted to bring their guys to Juve...Givet, Anelka...

Juve didn't like this(Boum Boum effect) and said no. DD and his agent were pissed and refused any names Juve threw at them...Almiron, The Hunter...

Tension blows and DD's gone.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It started with Boum Boum...DD wanted him, well, DD's agent who's also Boum Boum's agent wanted him and Juve(Secco...) weren't sure about him but decided to content DD.

As the mercato days came closer and closer, DD and his agent wanted to bring their guys to Juve...Givet, Anelka...

Juve didn't like this(Boum Boum effect) and said no. DD and his agent were pissed and refused any names Juve threw at them...Almiron, The Hunter...

Tension blows and DD's gone.
there is nothing wrong if this is the case, he wants the players he trusts in, the board rejects to bring them, then he did the right thing to take the decision to leave, cause he couldn't take the responsibility of the players the board wants to bring.. If he doesn't believe in them, then why he has to play them, wouldn't the finger pointed at him if the players the board brought failed to meet the expectations?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
there is nothing wrong if this is the case, he wants the players he trusts in, the board rejects to bring them, then he did the right thing to take the decision to leave, cause he couldn't take the responsibility of the players the board wants to bring.. If he doesn't believe in them, then why he has to play them, wouldn't the finger pointed at him if the players the board brought failed to meet the expectations?
sure but Anelka? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)