Didier Deschamps (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Remember he has chosen to leave. It's not like he died like some of these posts make it sound.
LOL my thoughts exactly,some ppl must... just stay back and chill,
its not the end of the world, DD is a Juventino but this is not enough to make him our best option possible, we might find a better solution, he might find a better team to offer him titles and exp and he might coach Juve, again in the future,
it will never change the fact that DD offered his heart to the club and had a great contribution as a player and a decent contribution as a coach, we will always love and respect him for that!

Buy on AliExpress.com

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
:agree:
its not the end of the world, DD is a Juventino but this is not enough to make him our best option possible, we might find a better solution, he might find a better team to offer him titles and exp and he might coach Juve, again in the future,
it will never change the fact that DD offered his heart to the club and had a great contribution as a player and a decent contribution as a coach, we will always love and respect him for that!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I somehow doubt he will manage us again while the current management is in charge.

While I am disappointed he has gone it is important that the club get sorted out soon because we cannot afford to fall behind other clubs in the transfer market.

Coaches come and go, the club is the most important thing.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
A Juve player, captain and coach - DD was a Juventino, who came to help the club in our darkest hour, whilst others deserted us. Thank you, Didier! I salute you, - a true Juventino.:heart:

I only hope that the management find a real replacement for him otherwise we'll have no chance of a place in Europe. I bet the interesti are glad he's left us. :(

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Here are DD's words for RMC today:

"I think that a coach needs to work in a serene atmosphere. I analyzed the situation and decided to resign on Wednesday's evening. Am I disappointed? Yes, but I'm satisifed, happy and proud to get Juve again among the elite clubs. I tried to repay alittle of what the club gave me when I was younger...

I didn't talk to any other club before my resignation because of my respect to Juventus. But I'm free today and available. I'd love to coach a club next season. I may recive some offers in the next weeks. I have no preferences right now, but I certainly like to coach a high level club"

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

"I think that a coach needs to work in a serene atmosphere. I analyzed the situation and decided to resign on Wednesday's evening. Am I disappointed? Yes, but I'm satisifed, happy and proud to get Juve again among the elite clubs. I tried to repay alittle of what the club gave me when I was younger...

I didn't talk to any other club before my resignation because of my respect to Juventus. But I'm free today and available. I'd love to coach a club next season. I may recive some offers in the next weeks. I have no preferences right now, but I certainly like to coach a high level club"
Nothing but more respect to the decent French tactician.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

he doesnt seem bitter at all, nice to see and i hope he gets the lyon job and wins the cl next season

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
he doesnt seem bitter at all, nice to see and i hope he gets the lyon job and wins the cl next season
And even if he feels gutted, he won't say that. He'll try to show the opposite as possible as he can, the man is professional and before being professional he is a true Juventino.

And I'll support Lyon in the Champions League as long as Deschamps is their coach.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I somehow doubt he will manage us again while the current management is in charge.

While I am disappointed he has gone it is important that the club get sorted out soon because we cannot afford to fall behind other clubs in the transfer market.

seriously i am very sad about all of this but this is teh bottom line here

the club is the most important thing

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
DD certainly hasnt died but the illusion that Juve has purged itself of the ppl looking to harm its image, its history and its tradition...that illusion has definitely died...

Durden

May 11, 2006

You are pure class DD :pint:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

:frown2:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

hit the nail on the head their

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

Forza DD!
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)