Didier Deschamps (6 Viewers)

FLORI

Oct 18, 2006
DD had done great job, and he is real Juventini, had played wry well for juve,let's try out who is not juventini inside juve menagement and send him off, FORCA DD,FORCA JUVE FOR EVER

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
After his sacrifice and fighting all the hard circumstances which he faced since his arrival and after succeeding to accomplish the required mission perfectly, Didier Deschamps left the club or in fact was forced to leave the club. I can guess what he feels now; he tastes the bitterness in his throat, but indeed the man was back stabbed.

Maybe he expected a better treatment and more appreciation, maybe he wanted to celebrate the winning with his team without the bad blood induced by the headstrong board and maybe he wanted to touch his success himself by leading the team in Serie A. He has the right to detest this board to guts, but not the club or the fans. What Deschamps did for Juventus will never ever be forgot by the fans, and I can assure him that he already wrote his name in gold, if not in the club's book so in the fans' hearts.

Thanks Didier and I wish you all success in your life. :pint:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bastards, they should've at least let him field the team for the remaining matches and lift the trophy together with his boys :groan:
It was his decision to quit now, not theirs, the managers said we have a contract and we will discuss with DD after the end of the season, but DD was in a hurry to close the Lyon deal...:disagree:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
DD is not hurry to Lyon, if our board can carry out the respect to DD
respect means a new contract expansion, 1 million pay raise and full authority to spend our budget for the next 5 years?
He asked that and wanted signed until monday, he couldnt negociate that and he couldnt wait a few weeks to work this out, why such a hurry i wonder?

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
respect means a new contract expansion, 1 million pay raise and full authority to spend our budget for the next 5 years?
He asked that and wanted signed until monday, he couldnt negociate that and he couldnt wait a few weeks to work this out, why such a hurry i wonder?
from the news i read, the main reason is the conflict between him and secco on transfer issues, secco seems make decisions which does not go through DD's willings.
If our board wants him to stay, they would fully give respect to his ideas on transfer issues

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Correct me if im wrong but during the appointment of DD, there was some articles regarding how Juve has a changed policy on transfers and how they will be acting like "english" clubs which means passing some authority to the coach (if not all). If that was true and it was agreed then I find it funny how the board decided not to agree by them terms.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
is that something wrong to ask? :rolleyes:
IMHO yes, i wont pay the pay raise myself and i cant comment on that, if that was the only problem, then its ok i guess,
about the extension, i agree, it adds stability and trust in both team and coach,
BUT i seriously doubt that DD is exp enough to handle our future, i said that the first day he joined us, we need an exp coach with a vision, proven and with great knowledge of the Italian championship and european competitions,
Secco,DD and the rest of the noobs r too young for this job, maybe too naive too, we need an old fox's advice to pull this out, i trust none of these noobs to do it, if its necessary, it should have been a collective decision atleast, a combo of their knowledge and estimations would probably (with some luck) do the trick,
but we cant trust our hopes, our future, our competitiveness, our very existence in one mans hand, who is DD??

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
in fact i do not think DD can make us competitive soon and he has less hope imo, i used criticize his skills in tactics and formations, but at this point i think the board will be more responsible to take the blame, whereas DD should be respected because he has done his all but may be not that good but he really has done his all to pull us back to Serie A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)