Didier Deschamps (7 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This is where I stopped reading your post, snoop. We have outlined why we blamed matters on Capello, especially the Champions League exits, and they were indeed his fault because we played the same way every single time.
I didn't mean by small things the Arsenal match, Arsenal's match was never a small thing, that's where everyone got disgusted including me.

We also played people out of position, displayed the same tactics every single match (and I mean every), we employed ridiculous tactics to say the least, we showed no passion whatsoever (which is the coach's job to instill), and we won most of our matches while being outclassed by even minnow sides. And the worst part about it is, with the squad we possessed, we could have achieved so much more. It was his fault for most matters regarding our side, so don't say anything differently.
ermm, did I say anything differently? He ran out of solutions and that's why I wanted him to leave. Nothing different of what you have said. But why the hate? that's my question, you should have read the remaining of my post to see what was my point, will say it again anyway. will we hate every coach that fails? will you hate If Didier starts to play boring and we start losing against small teams? or you will just ask his departure and get over it when he leaves?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Nota della società

Torino, 26 maggio 2007 – La Juventus non ha ricevuto alcuna comunicazione delle dimissioni da parte di Didier Deschamps. Quindi l’allenatore sarà regolarmente in panchina nella partita odierna contro il Mantova. L’amministratore delegato Jean-Claude Blanc proseguirà i colloqui, già avviati nel corso della settimana, per chiarire rapidamente la questione con l’interessato.

source is juventus.com
-----------------------
So DD is staying, right? My italian isn't that good.

May 4, 2004
I didn't mean by small things the Arsenal match, Arsenal's match was never a small thing, that's where everyone got disgusted including me.

ermm, did I say anything differently? He ran out of solutions and that's why I wanted him to leave. Nothing different of what you have said. But why the hate? that's my question, you should have read the remaining of my post to see what was my point, will say it again anyway. will we hate every coach that fails? will you hate If Didier starts to play boring and we start losing against small teams? or you will just ask his departure and get over it when he leaves?
damn you hit it there..! but Im sure people will not hate others as much as they hate capello.. and we all know why they hate him... ;)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
let's say most of them :smile:

anyway, I think people got my point, I don't want to take this any further. Some of them are taking this totally wrong, Like I am defending Capello or love him. Screw him he is just a history, I don't care of him I didn't want to write all these, but when you read his name being bashed everywhere after his departure for almost a year, that disgusted me, that's why I wrote all these.

I don't feel like writing man, I can't understand or accept Didier's resignation. this is so unfair. :moan:

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
This just feels like someone close just died.. it's like part of us is gone, it hurts as hell.. This is very wrong..
So true...

This is just wrong...

Thank you, DD. We owe you much. You came when everybody else were hiding. You came and were ready to take the job regardless the risks which were surrounding the whole club. You led the club in a very serious period of time that even the very close coaches hesitated to come and try their luck. You guided us to see that we have a good young blood in the club after we forgot that since ages. You regained the club's great character which became full of rage and determination. You deserved everybody's respect.

I wish you all the best wherever you go. Thank you DD.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
In a decision to either lose Secco or Deschamps, Secco should have had his bags packed a long time ago. :(
:agree:

But no one in the board has the balls to make a decent decision in whatsoever issue....how can we expect them to realize that Secco isn't good 4 his position :disagree:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I am going to miss all DD's quotes after/before the games..
He was a true manager, a friend and a great bianconeri. Sad he gets slapped on the face twice by Juve's management..

Fool me once..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)