Didier Deschamps (4 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
hypocrite is not an insult, and I don't have to be your friend to call you hypocrite. ;)

and stop using my lines that I used to you.
No, it is an insult and you aren't the one who determines that, if you accept people to call you hypocrite, it is up to you, but me no. And nothing is called your lines, it isn't your own innovation and you aren't the one who has the exclusive rights to say it.

"according what we hear daily" nice proof :tup:

you are the only one who's throwing accusations on people without proofs. Prove me that Capello was the only responsible of every player came to Juventus. Don't give me proofs from regular Internet websites, cause they are very reliable :lol:
I don't know what is you problem with Capello, I can find you lots of fights of you with dozens of members here for you backing Capello.

The irony is that you're talking as if you aren't from that planet. Anyways, I don't want to discuss that issue with you (or any other issue, if you want, I have no problem), I said it all before and if I said that Capello sucks I said it for thousands of reasons including the players whom he bought or advised the management to buy.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I don't know which way you are taking that word, what I meant was clear: you are contradicting yourself, double standard. you are judging two persons for the same reason, backing one of them, and bashing the other. got it?
I didn't contradict myself and you are the one who wants to put Capello in the middle of anything just to speak, speak, speak,....

It is not like yours with Nedved, I don't google his half naked pics ;)

Anyway you don't have to be smart to know my problem with Capello or any manager that we hire, I support every manager when we hire, is that good enough? and please stop bringing the age issue, I don't know you and don't know your age and I am not interested to know it, I only check the mental age, and yours isn't that high. Your reaction for the hypocrite word shows it. Unless you still have a grudge with me for that day when I insulted you and then I apologized (I told you the reason of my behavior), I don't usually apologize thou, cause I can control myself most of the time, that day was an exception..
You have to defend whom you want to defend and vice versa, but have you forgot that you are the one who said that we have to think about the future? Have you perceived now who is contradicting himself? Even though, I'm not going to call you a hypocrite, my username isn't vSnoop. As for the age, it is none of your business, I'm free to say what I want to say as long as I don't cross the red line. And you are the last one to talk about the mental age, just check how many times you got warned for trolling and fighting for childish reasons. Anyways, you aren't eligible to give judgments about me, did you forget that you're vSnoop?

By the way, enjoy being the real one against the world. I can assure you that I read about lots of people like you. People who don't believe in what they say, they just keep on saying it to be against the community, they feel they are special and superior. But in fact, they're so pathetic.

This shows that you can't argue, not smart enough to back up your arguments. But I tell you something, hating someone is really low, and specially when you don't have reasons, hating just for the sake of it.. Yeah, I am not in that planet, the planet of fools :pint:
Argue about what really? :lol: I wrote mega posts about Capello before and how he sucks and when you failed to find a clue, you started to insult. And you're doing it now but in a smart way, brilliant.

Hating??? Who said that I hate you, I'm not the one who started calling you a hypocrite to start a new fight, you are contradicting yourself again in the same post, get real.

Fools??? Whom do you mean by fools? Listen there, you adore trolling and fighting and I don't want for God's sake to be dragged down more to your level of talking. So, Ignore me please, you can find lots of smart members around here.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Seems I have a lot of work to do with this kid.

I didn't contradict myself and you are the one who wants to put Capello in the middle of anything just to speak, speak, speak,....
I asked you in the other thread the reasons you hate Capello, you wrote the dumbest but longest ever post, I took the lines started from there to argue with you, one of them was you said Capello was responsible for playing the players that even Moggi brought it, now you tell me If Didier fails to win next season, he won't be responsible of that because the board are the ones that are choosing the players. you see where you are contradicting yourself? Is you IQ that low to realize what you are talking about??

You have to defend whom you want to defend and vice versa, but have you forgot that you are the one who said that we have to think about the future? Have you perceived now who is contradicting himself?
Did anyone of you guys understand this line?

As for the age, it is none of your business
Oh my god :lol: what are you?? God help me!! who brought the age issue? Did I?? you know it was you, and now you are telling me " my age is not your business". Do you really have problems with your memory? are you taking any pills?

I'm free to say what I want to say as long as I don't cross the red line. And you are the last one to talk about the mental age, just check how many times you got warned for trolling and fighting for childish reasons. Anyways, you aren't eligible to give judgments about me, did you forget that you're vSnoop?
someone translate please!

By the way, enjoy being the real one against the world. I can assure you that I read about lots of people like you. People who don't believe in what they say, they just keep on saying it to be against the community, they feel they are special and superior. But in fact, they're so pathetic.
Did I say all these? :scared:

Argue about what really? :lol: I wrote mega posts about Capello before and how he sucks and when you failed to find a clue, you started to insult. And you're doing it now but in a smart way, brilliant.
The Mega bullshit you mean. I apologized to you, because I had a terrible days at that time, my grandfather died in front of me, at my birthday. I was in terrible condition with negative energy in me, when you pissed me I spread all of it to you, I apologized for that, because I overreacted then. Now, I know and aware what I am doing with you. I don't apologize frequently like you in every post..

Hating??? Who said that I hate you, I'm not the one who started calling you a hypocrite to start a new fight, you are contradicting yourself again in the same post, get real.
you see how pathetic you are? who told you that "you hate me", i was talking about your hate against Capello. Trust me I don't give a flying fuck if someone like you hates me..

Fools??? Whom do you mean by fools? Listen there, you adore trolling and fighting and I don't want for God's sake to be dragged down more to your level of talking. So, Ignore me please, you can find lots of smart members around here.
I really understand Andy's Signature now. :disagree:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
First of all, may your grandfather rest in peace.

Second of all, I won't respond to you again.

One last thing, when Seven insults you, you moan. And when I discuss you, you insult. You've just proved my point.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
yeah that's how he brought boumsong here ( all respect to him but obviously he isn't good for us). Still, Player transfers must be handled by the manager who is in charge
Well Deschamps was a fan of Boumsong when the guy was still at Auxerre, and if Deschamps wanted him and brought him to Juve I suppose you could pin fault on him for that. So that, along with not giving more playing time to Bojinov, are a couple mistakes by our manager (or former manager).

But in all honesty, it's just poor management to not allow your coach to have a say in who the side buys on the market. Just as imbecilic as it is to fire or force out Deschamps at this point in time.

I don't know what is you problem with Capello, I can find you lots of fights of you with dozens of members here for you backing Capello.
That's indeed true.

I really understand Andy's Signature now. :disagree:
:D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
First of all, may your grandfather rest in peace.

Second of all, I won't respond to you again.

One last thing, when Seven insults you, you moan. And when I discuss you, you insult. You've just proved my point.
yeah I am insulting just like seven, like I call you dickhead, dickarm, moron etc.. same thing right? :shifty: like I said, the problem is your IQ, no matter what your age is..

and no I don't moan, I keep on discussing/arguing with him, even when he insults.

and don't give that shit to me "I won't respond you again", stop telling me everything I say to you. (check the previous post).

God it must suck to be you :pumpkin:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That's indeed true.
actually it is not, because I am not the one who has problem with Capello. he is just some regular coach for me, that managed and left.. I am over that history. now at the moment I am supporting Didier's stay, remember I had dozens of arguments with those against him also, at our worst times. So am I Didier's lover now? :faq1:

the question is, why did you remove it? I started to like it :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
actually it is not, because I am not the one who has problem with Capello. he is just some regular coach for me, that managed and left.. I am over that history. now at the moment I am supporting Didier's stay, remember I had dozens of arguments with those against him also, at our worst times. So am I Didier's lover now? :faq1:
I could be considered a Didier lover as well. I admire him very much. But you really had a problem with me hating on Capello because I had a problem with Capello. And still do. I've never hated a manager so much in my life... even more than a coach on an opposing high school team I played against who insulted my Filipino friend for being Asian. Now that tells you something.

If Capello were to come back here you'll never hear the end of it for me... even if we're winning. Andries, despite is inane insults, is right when he says Capello will make Del Piero and others leave. We don't need that shit right now.

the question is, why did you remove it? I started to like it :D
I took it off so that I could fabricate John editing my post and insulting me by using italics and saying "edited by Mikhail." You should see it, I even fooled that Mark83 dunce. But I suppose I could always place it back in.. :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I could be considered a Didier lover as well. I admire him very much. But you really had a problem with me hating on Capello because I had a problem with Capello. And still do. I've never hated a manager so much in my life... even more than a coach on an opposing high school team I played against who insulted my Filipino friend for being Asian. Now that tells you something.

If Capello were to come back here you'll never hear the end of it for me... even if we're winning. Andries, despite is inane insults, is right when he says Capello will make Del Piero and others leave. We don't need that shit right now.
Trust me, Capello's return is the last thing I want, never!! But let's say If we bring some coach let's say who criticizes Del Piero all the time, and will definitely not play him regular, but he will give us titles in the coming years, be it Scudetto or CL with good football, wouldn't you want to have him, even if Del Piero or anyone else will leave because of him? this was my point directed to seven. and not because of Capello's name was mentioned. Screw Capello, for me Boumsong or any current Juve Stuff or player is more important for me than anyone else at the moment..

Now about Capello's defending issue, Capello's first season was ok, and even the half of the second one. The voices started to increase when Capello kept Del Piero on the bench longer. I didn't have a problem with that because we were winning, and that was the important.

But any stupid thing happened, everyone blamed Capello for that. it was getting very biased, blaming him on everything, that was my problem with the haters. I still was supporting him. But my support ended when we started to under perform in a very bad way, at the ends of the season, remember those draws after other. He showed himself that he couldn't handle the problem, and I started to think of his leaving. But I never hated him for that, he is another manager that had good and bad times, and that was his bad time, we can't hate him for that.. When I heard he will start to take Moggi's job, I was satisfied with the news, cause it was time to change the coach.

now that he is gone, he is a history for me, he is not my concern, and I don't want him back again. that's it from me. why should I hate him?? this is the part I fail to understand. should we hate every manager that fails? is that how a fan should behave? If he did something on purpose against Juve, to hurt us or If he told anything ugly after his time with Juve, i would understand your feeling and agree with you, but did he do that?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But any stupid thing happened, everyone blamed Capello for that. it was getting very biased, blaming him on everything, that was my problem with the haters.
This is where I stopped reading your post, snoop. We have outlined why we blamed matters on Capello, especially the Champions League exits, and they were indeed his fault because we played the same way every single time. We also played people out of position, displayed the same tactics every single match (and I mean every), we employed ridiculous tactics to say the least, we showed no passion whatsoever (which is the coach's job to instill), and we won most of our matches while being outclassed by even minnow sides. And the worst part about it is, with the squad we possessed, we could have achieved so much more. It was his fault for most matters regarding our side, so don't say anything differently.

And this is where my post ends because it's Friday night and I don't want to rethink those idiotic moves by that fucking pinch-faced bastard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)