Didier Deschamps (5 Viewers)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
If Secco has a problem with Deschamps having a say in the transfer dealings, that guy is a fucking idiot. How on earth are you going to not let the manager weigh in on transfer decisions? Afterall, the manager is the person that has to work with the players. They should let the manager work the transfers and let the GM handle the financial decisions. It's the Cloughie way that works for fucks sake.
yeah that's how he brought boumsong here ( all respect to him but obviously he isn't good for us). Still, Player transfers must be handled by the manager who is in charge

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I'm really getting frustrated. Worst case: Buffon goes to Inter, Nedved retires, Trez and Camo sign for new clubs, Didi leaves and Capello comes which leads to Del Piero leaving the club, too. We sign Iaquinta, Mesto and Almiron, but Capello asks for one major signing which leads to Emerson (of course) coming back . :pumpkin:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I'm really getting frustrated. Worst case: Buffon goes to Inter, Nedved retires, Trez and Camo sign for new clubs, Didi leaves and Capello comes which leads to Del Piero leaving the club, too. We sign Iaquinta, Mesto and Almiron, but Capello asks for one major signing which leads to Emerson (of course) coming back . :pumpkin:

lol, that would be a disaster.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Thanks a lot I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
what a hypocrite you are :lol:
Look there, you don't know my age and you aren't a friend of mine to call me a hypocrite even as a joke. So, please use a better language or don't read my posts if that would make you feel better.

As for Deschamps, his situation wasn't like Capello. Capello asked for the players whom he wanted and the management got them. Might be Moggi brought some players by himself, but at the end, Capello accepted to field them and we all know that Capello is very opinionated and we also know what he did with Cassano and Ronaldo. But Deschamps has no authority according to what we hear daily. So, please don't threw accusations on people without having any proof.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Houllier out, Deschamps in?

As he admits his future at Juventus is up in the air, Didier Deschamps is being lined up to replace Gerard Houllier at Lyon.

The 59-year-old former Liverpool boss announced this evening that he has quit the six-time French champions.

“For a number of reasons I have decide to leave,” said Houllier. “I’ve lived two exceptional years here which, in many ways, reminded me of the six years I spent at Liverpool.

“Lyon has a new project over three years with a new stadium. I didn't feel like getting involved for another three years.”

This opens the door for Deschamps to return to France, where he had some success with Monaco, rather than wait to see if Juventus put their faith in him.

DD took the Bianconeri back to Serie A after their demotion and nine-point penalty, but the club is hesitating over confirming his presence next term.

For several months there have been strong reports that Lyon were interested in bringing in Deschamps as well as a bid for Juve striker David Trezeguet.
Source: Channel 4

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Great ! very good news.

It's becoming desgusting. I don't know what will happen in the next few days really but look at him he doesn't inspire me any epsilon-confidence

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the channel4 article about Houillier and DD is complete bull...they r just inventing stuff out of their own ass...but yes the DD situation is looking very bad...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
While I would be happy for DD o stay, I can't say I will be overly disappointed or worried if he goes.

He is a good coach but hardly irreplacable.

My only concern would be over the managements ability to get a top class replacement, it goes without saying that I do not want Capello back as he is not the man to bring through a new generation of young players.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
no way the ultras are gonna allow Crapello to come back...if its either Ale or that bastard we all know who the Juve faithful are gonna support...and the management would be wise to follow us

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Look there, you don't know my age and you aren't a friend of mine to call me a hypocrite even as a joke. So, please use a better language or don't read my posts if that would make you feel better.
hypocrite is not an insult, and I don't have to be your friend to call you hypocrite. ;)

and stop using my lines that I used to you.

As for Deschamps, his situation wasn't like Capello. Capello asked for the players whom he wanted and the management got them. Might be Moggi brought some players by himself, but at the end, Capello accepted to field them and we all know that Capello is very opinionated and we also know what he did with Cassano and Ronaldo. But Deschamps has no authority according to what we hear daily. So, please don't threw accusations on people without having any proof.
proof? like your proof in this same paragraph? specifically with this line

But Deschamps has no authority according to what we hear daily.
"according what we hear daily" nice proof :tup:

you are the only one who's throwing accusations on people without proofs. Prove me that Capello was the only responsible of every player came to Juventus. Don't give me proofs from regular Internet websites, cause they are very reliable :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)