RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Friday 25 May
Gazzetta dello Sport

Deschamps-Juventus: Divorce in the air

Corriere dello Sport

Juve-Deschamps: 2010
The Coach has met with director general Blanc: His contract could be extended for two more years. Talks to continue

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Primo incontro interlocutorio tra l'ad Blanc e Deschamps: ancora nessun accordo con il tecnico francese, che non ha avuto le assicurazioni che cercava. Torna d'attualità l'alternativa Novellino.
Intanto la Juventus si muove sul mercato e prende Iaquinta. L'attaccante dell'Udinese si è accordato per un contratto di quatto anni ed il suo acquisto verrà ufficializzato settimana prossima in cambio di 8 milioni più i prestiti di Paro e Paolucci. Una telefonata tra il ds Secco e l'allenatore del Liverpool, Rafa Benitez, riapre la trattativa per il centrocampista Sissoko. Grandi manovre in atto anche per Chivu, sempre incerto il futuro di Buffon e resta da sciogliere il nodo Trezeguet.

www.calciomercato.com

Apparently no agreement has been reached yet with Deschamps and now word is from Marca that Capello could come back to this club. FUCK THIS.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Primo incontro interlocutorio tra l'ad Blanc e Deschamps: ancora nessun accordo con il tecnico francese, che non ha avuto le assicurazioni che cercava. Torna d'attualità l'alternativa Novellino.
Intanto la Juventus si muove sul mercato e prende Iaquinta. L'attaccante dell'Udinese si è accordato per un contratto di quatto anni ed il suo acquisto verrà ufficializzato settimana prossima in cambio di 8 milioni più i prestiti di Paro e Paolucci. Una telefonata tra il ds Secco e l'allenatore del Liverpool, Rafa Benitez, riapre la trattativa per il centrocampista Sissoko. Grandi manovre in atto anche per Chivu, sempre incerto il futuro di Buffon e resta da sciogliere il nodo Trezeguet.

www.calciomercato.com

Apparently no agreement has been reached yet with Deschamps and now word is from Marca that Capello could come back to this club. FUCK THIS.
its the marca ffs Andy, tribalfootball are more reliable.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
screw this i want didid to stay and capello would be a disaster

if the board are this dumb to sack didid then i am afraid that fabio may return, prandelli was my reffered option last summer and he is my preffered option now, but only if didid goes which would be a travesty

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Still no Didi decision Friday 25 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didier Deschamps’ future on the Juventus bench is still unclear after he held crisis talks with the club.

The Frenchman met with director general Jean-Claude Blanc to discuss the possibility on an extension to his current contract which runs until 2008.

However, it is understood that Didi wants some obstacles to be removed before he commits to the Old Lady.

The former Monaco boss was offered a one-year renewal which would also include a £70,000 increase in salary.

Nevertheless, it is alleged that a hot topic during the negotiations was over Deschamps’ strained relationship with sporting director Alessio Secco.

The latter has been put in charge of the club’s transfer strategy, an area where the ex-midfielder would like more of a say.

Now reports claim that the Bayonne-born Coach may leave if the club opt to back their young official.

If they support the tactician then Secco could be shown the door with Real Madrid’s Franco Baldini or Giuseppe Marotta of Sampdoria possible alternatives.

Deschamps is now set to hold further talks with Blanc over the next few days once the Agnelli family, who own the club, have been consulted on the matter.

Meanwhile, Spanish newspaper Marca reports that Fabio Capello may amazingly return to Juve during the summer.

The former Bianconeri Coach, who left for Real Madrid after the club’s demotion last summer, has had his problems in La Liga even if Real are still in the race to win their first title since 2003.

Sporting director Predrag Mijatovic recently declared that the tactician’s future would only be discussed at the end of the campaign

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may25f.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would rather see Secco leaving then DD.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Damn right he should.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deschamps dices with doubt
Friday 25 May, 2007

Didier Deschamps has refused to commit himself to Juventus. “I don’t know what will happen,” he said. “There are no certainties in sport…”

The Coach has led the Bianconeri back to top-flight football after a year in Serie B, but there is still some uncertainty over his future – even after talks with the outfit.

“I met with general director Jean-Claude Blanc where we spoke and we will meet again over the next days,” said Deschamps on Friday.

The tactician was reportedly offered a new deal until 2009 by Blanc, but DD is refusing to confirm or deny that whisper.

“Will I extend my contract? I don’t want to discuss the details, “ he said. “But I am not worried, we spoke as people do in any other club.

“I don’t know what will happen, but I am sure that things will be easier in July compared to last year, when everyone wanted to leave.

“Now I think we need the champions to stay and we need some new signings as well, although I will obviously accept the club’s decisions.

“Last summer I decided to come here because I thought I owed something to this outfit. I would like to stay in Serie A as well, but there are no certainties in the world of sport.”

Juventus face Mantova on Saturday and Deschamps will field his strongest side even though promotion has already been secured.

“We lost against them in our meeting earlier this season,” added the tactician. “That was one of our worst performances of the campaign.

“They need points for the play-offs, but we want to win in front of our supporters.

“I will field my best side out of respect for our opponents and because we don’t want anyone to say that we want to favour one team rather than another.”

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Balzaretti; Marchionni, Zanetti, Marchisio, Nedved; Trezeguet, Del Piero

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secco and DD must have some big grudge between them. If I must choose, then I side with DD. He has done a lot for us and I have faith in his abilities. Besides, it's ridiculous that the coach can't choose which players he wants in and which he wants out. What's Secco's problem FFS?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secco and DD must have some big grudge between them. If I must choose, then I side with DD. He has done a lot for us and I have faith in his abilities. Besides, it's ridiculous that the coach can't choose which players he wants in and which he wants out. What's Secco's problem FFS?
Wasn't Secco the assistant coach in the previous seasons?!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
If I were Deshamps, I would have said exactly like what he said. What an ungrateful management is expecting of a coach who has been facing nothing but uncertainties since he took the charge.

If they want him to accomplish a hard mission for the next season, he must have the authority to buy the players he wants, this is an inarguable issue.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this is sth i love about dd he is striaght forward.. and to be honest i d rather see secco leave than dd. capello back to juventus no thank you.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
:rofl2: its always funny when Marca start their transfer rumors. their writers are not only making stuff up but they usually have the most unrealistic ideas.

I remember last summer when they said that madrid signed rebiry, kaka and c.ronaldo.

anyway DD will stay, the speculation is wether he will extend to 2010 or not.

if he leave i think Novellino should come

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)