Didier Deschamps (10 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
After all Dider has done for us wearing our uniform and standing on our sidelines when nobody else wanted to... it's really the least the club could do for him... give him a chance.
:agree:
That's what I have been saying pretty much all season. The sooner DD gets a new contract the better, the more stability we have at the club the better after last summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
After all Dider has done for us wearing our uniform and standing on our sidelines when nobody else wanted to... it's really the least the club could do for him... give him a chance.
leave that all alone, you can't fire him when he accomplished the mission he was asked to do best possible way.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Why do we choose Deschamps?

For us to say that the management has to give Deschamps the chance to lead the team in Serie A just for being a loyal Juventino, I see that this is an inaccurate viewpoint. Undeniably, I agree that the man has succeeded in his first season with the team and the required mission has accomplished perfectly, in spite of the huge obstacles the club has been facing since the Calciopoli scandal. Also, I sound that Didier Deschamps should be the team's coach in the next campaign, but not just for being the courageous skipper who led the ship safely to the shore.

When the board of directors opted Monsieur Didier Deschamps for such a hard mission; gaining promotion in one season, they did comprehend that the man has a decent coaching history, despite being a short one. He rebuilt a strong competitive squad for Monaco in two seasons, plus reaching the Champions League final in 2003/04, a thing which hadn't been achieved by a French team for eleven successive seasons. Hence, I've figured out that choosing Deschamps didn't take place randomly. Some people might think that Serie B is just a piece of cake, and I say no. Most of the Serie B teams have had the chance of their lives for facing Juventus for the first and the last time. Therefore, I'm not surprised at all to see them give more than their maximum efforts when they play against the greatest club in the history of the Italian football. Furthermore, the heavy criticism that Deschamps has suffered since he took the charge can't be ignored, especially from the fans and the media. Quite frankly, the man's mission wasn't that easy.

Evidently, Didier deserves our trust and respect for being a decent tactician, an ambitious who dreams of making the club's project see the light and definitely for being a loyal Juventino.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps insists that he never stated he wanted to leave the outfit despite the latest rumours over his future.

The Bianconeri secured Serie A promotion with three matches to spare thanks to the 5-1 win over Arezzo on Saturday, at the end of a very tense week.

The Frenchman was linked with a summer move because of an alleged disagreement with sporting director Alessio Secco over transfer strategy.

His agent’s statement that Deschamps did not feel the club’s faith fuelled speculation that a move was on the cards.

“My main objective was to Coach Juventus in Serie A. Now I can only say that I hope this will happen, then we will see,” Deschamps told the Press.

“We will need to discuss my position, that is logical. The only thing that is sure is that I never said that I wanted to leave. That is a decision that I never took,” added the boss.

“Now I want to spend some time with my family and enjoy this moment. Finally the stress has ended, because it was very stressful.

“A Juve Coach is forced to win and whatever he does is never enough.”

Deschamps admits he was pleased with the fact that the team managed to secure promotion before the end of the campaign, as this leaves more time for the club to plan their transfer market moves.

“Luckily we closed the issue, the management has time to think about what needs to be done, not only as to the Coach, but also with regard to the key players,” concluded the Juventino.

The Bianconeri hope to keep their star men, including Gianluigi Buffon, who has hinted that he probably won’t be staying in Turin for next season.

Football Italia

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If we sack him, we will not be any different than Inter, except one difference, they sack when they lose, and we sack when we win :pumpkin:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
exactly snoop and as i stated before i will be really disappointed in the men leading this club if that happens.

If they didn't have a project in mind and he was just here to gain promotion then why wasn't a coach like Zaccheroni brought in or any of the other italian coaches who were close last year? They could've gained us promotion as they have prior experience as well.

A mate of mine said something interesting, which is that it could be that a manager is free and willing and they don't want to pass on him.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If these are only rumors, this board better offer him a new contract 2 year deal at least, to end this non-sense, this is getting on everyone's nerves.. we should start building a team starting from now even if the season is not over yet, we don't have much time, we don't have an easy task next season.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well come to think of it...DD was the 1 who went to the press...i think he manipulated them so that he could get something from the Juve board...kind of sleazy but if the board wants us to get to CL with Mesto and Iaquinta, then i think DD was right to go public

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004

I made a thread about this video, very funny, deschamps ignoring zeman. When the TV guy asks why he says 'sono juventino'. check it out! It made me respect him much more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)