Didier Deschamps (2 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
You're correct,but our options are limited right now.We cant get all the players he wants as they'd have teams that are in much better conditions to choose from.Not too many players would want to come to Juventus right now,which does make the board's job harder.There has to be some sort of compromise between the Deschamps and the board regarding players that we can realistically get.Frings was pretty much a done deal,and the board did all that it could to lure him.He was even offered a much better contract than the one at Bremen,but he chose to remain in Germany.There's not much that the board can do then IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I agree with for the most part. Not many players waat to come here, but then that's what the cash boost is for. Not every player is a loyal one like Frings is. Many players can be convinced if they are offered the right amount of money and shown that the team they will join has a plan to be competitive for the future. This where I feel Secco and Bettega must do a better job. I still have faith though and part of me hoping that the whole conflict is just a smokescreen to get the higher profile transfers done under the radar. If Secco has worked and is in contact with Moggi then he must be able to pull off atleast one good transfer for us. Aleast I hope so.

I really hope hope for the best in the next 2 months. Maybe now with our promotion guaranteed Secco can actually focus and get us the better players we have been linked with.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
DD sees Iaquinta and Mesto as useless signings. He has other players in mind for the role of Iaquinta and he already has 3 or 4 players in the role of Mesto.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Here's a Question.IF Deschamps is not our coach next season,what could be the ONE main reason behind it?

a)The board only wanted him incharge for one season to begin with.

b)They arent convinced by his performance as manager,and expected more.

c)They wanted him to be at the helm for a longer time,but his transfer ambitions dont match those of the board.Thus the tension.

d)The board wants him to stay,but Deschamps himself is not interested in staying.

Id like a poll for this too,if possible.
E) They are bunch of dictator idiots, who don't appreciate the loyalty of a coach and even of players.

Remember how Buffon or was it Nedved? who criticized them for not keeping some of the players, and doing the same for Didier?

Anyway these are only rumours we better wait and see before blame everything happened/ not happened to them..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Blanc: In 100 Days We Can Build A Great Juve

Juventus administrator Jean-Claude Blanc did not go into details regarding coach Deschamps' future.

100 days, according to Juventus administrator Jean-Claude Blanc that is the amount of time necessary to build a winning team.

"That is the amount of time that separates us from the start of Serie A", Blanc explained. "If we work intensely like we have done all year, we will make it in time."

"It's normal to have different opinions within a group of people working together, there is no problem in the club. I prefer to work in a dynamic environment rather than a really flat, boring situation. Now let's think about the future and make the right decisions to assemble a great Juve."

The big question being asked by fans and media alike is: with or without Didier Deschamps at the helm? "I repeat, we will take the right decisions as the top team we are", he continued, "My role is to listen to everyone, coach included: everyone's effort will be necessary to make the right decisions."

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=307615

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Despite not confirming Deschamps' future at the club, I see that this announcement is great, after taking into consideration that Blanc was the same one who said at the beginning of this campaign that the club needed from four to five years to return to the top footballing level again. In fact, this announcement reflects a change in the mentality of the board, evidently they're confident now that they're capable of rebuilding the squad in the summer.

Perhaps Blanc opted that announcement at the beginning of this season in order not to make the fans build big hopes and ambitions especially in the presence of a new management that would for sure be responsible for anything they did in that critical period of the club's history. I know that what he said is professionalism, but I lost sleep over such a damn announcement for weeks.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

Juventus administrator Jean-Claude Blanc did not go into details regarding coach Deschamps' future.

100 days, according to Juventus administrator Jean-Claude Blanc that is the amount of time necessary to build a winning team.

I hope he builds a strong juve team capable of winning the shudetto or at least finish in the top 4

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

DD was so happy yesterday, he really eats and breathes Juventus, how can our board contemplate sacking him is beyond me. He showed such loyalty that must be appreciated, he must stay.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus are back in Serie A, but while President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli says Didier Deschamps will remain, director Jean Claude Blanc isn’t so sure.

The past few weeks have seen the tension within the club skyrocket and the Coach warn there was a “strange air” in the side amid disagreements over transfer strategy and tactics.

“Deschamps will certainly stay and I never had any doubts on his future,” said President Cobolli Gigli after the 5-1 win at Arezzo booked their ticket to the top flight.

“We have been repaid for 300 days of hard work. Last summer we risked Serie C and now we are finally in Serie A.

“We are now focused on the fact there are 100 days until the first top flight game. It will be tough, but we can build a competitive squad. The champions must remain and Blanc will find reinforcements, while we also have talented youngsters like Claudio Marchisio.

“Thankfully we will no longer have to suffer at the hands of the sporting justice system, as we have already paid more than our dues.”

However, while Cobolli Gigli seems confident that Deschamps’ position is not in doubt, director Blanc does not share the same attitude.

“The priority was to secure our return to Serie A and we are finally back home. Now we will begin to work on the other challenges that await us,” said the transfer guru when asked about the tactician’s contract.

“In a family there are going to be arguments, so imagine in a football club! It’s all normal, as everyone here shares the same objective – what is good for Juve. We have a lot to get done and create a squad worthy of the Grande Juve.”

Football Italia

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Didier Deschamps has vowed to stay at Juventus after guiding them to promotion to Serie A.

The Frenchman's future has been the subject of conjecture in recent weeks amidst reports of tension between the manager and the Juventus board.

Deschamps has angered some Juve officials after publicly criticising the club's transfer policy, but the former Juventus midfielder wants to put the troubles behind him and concentrate on next season.

"I am sorry that some of my declarations have been invented," Deschamps told the Italian press. "I respect everyone and I'd like to be respected.

"Let's celebrate the promotion and now it starts the second phase of our plan, a long term one.

"In the next days we will talk with the club. The future involves everyone: the club, the coach, the players.

"And it's good being able to think about the future, because when we started we had a penalty of 17 points and we knew it would have been difficult.

"It became less difficult after the penalty's reduction, but it has been anyway a difficult episode."

Sky Sports

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006

"That is the amount of time that separates us from the start of Serie A", Blanc explained. "If we work intensely like we have done all year, we will make it in time."

"It's normal to have different opinions within a group of people working together, there is no problem in the club. I prefer to work in a dynamic environment rather than a really flat, boring situation. Now let's think about the future and make the right decisions to assemble a great Juve."

The big question being asked by fans and media alike is: with or without Didier Deschamps at the helm? "I repeat, we will take the right decisions as the top team we are", he continued, "My role is to listen to everyone, coach included: everyone's effort will be necessary to make the right decisions."

that's just media talk. Look inside and you see one thing : amaturism

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Didier Deschamps has vowed to stay at Juventus after guiding them to promotion to Serie A.

The Frenchman's future has been the subject of conjecture in recent weeks amidst reports of tension between the manager and the Juventus board.

Deschamps has angered some Juve officials after publicly criticising the club's transfer policy, but the former Juventus midfielder wants to put the troubles behind him and concentrate on next season.

"I am sorry that some of my declarations have been invented," Deschamps told the Italian press. "I respect everyone and I'd like to be respected.

"Let's celebrate the promotion and now it starts the second phase of our plan, a long term one.

"In the next days we will talk with the club. The future involves everyone: the club, the coach, the players.

"And it's good being able to think about the future, because when we started we had a penalty of 17 points and we knew it would have been difficult.

"It became less difficult after the penalty's reduction, but it has been anyway a difficult episode."

Sky Sports
So "Didier is leaving" bullshit is finally over??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
DD was so happy yesterday, he really eats and breathes Juventus, how can our board contemplate sacking him is beyond me. He showed such loyalty that must be appreciated, he must stay.
After all Didier has done for us wearing our uniform and standing on our sidelines when nobody else wanted to... it's really the least the club could do for him... give him a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)