Didier Deschamps (3 Viewers)

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Blanc Confirms Deschamps For Serie A

The Managing Director of the Bianconeri has made it clear that the French coach will remain at the helm of the team when Juventus reach the topflight.

With the Old Lady needing just a few points to reach Serie A, Jean Claude Blanc is already looking forward to the new season back in the top division.

"Mathematically we're not in Serie A yet, but I hope that we can be there in 10 days time," confided the Managing Director.

Blanc also spoke about Didier Deschamps' future with the club.

"He's a talented coach and will be our coach in Serie A. We have chosen to continue with him for his human and professional qualities apart from his age."

Juventus has the liquidity to take an important role in the transfer market this summer.

"We shall have 105 million Euros, most of which to dedicate to the market. We have already bought Salihamidzic, Grygera and Criscito and then we shall keep the promises and we shall not let our champions like Buffon leave.

"Gigi remained in Serie B, just like others, to continue in Serie A. We shall search for great players in every department. We must invest in an intelligent way on experienced players to target the top places in the standings."
Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
DD delays Serie A return
Friday 11 May, 2007
Juventus boss Didier Deschamps insists his side are unlikely to be promoted this weekend. “Let’s just concentrate on beating Bologna,” he stated.

The Old Lady are currently eight points clear of third-placed Napoli and could make sure of a spot in the top flight over the next 48 hours if they beat Bologna, while Genoa and Napoli are both defeated.

However, the French tactician believes his side will have to be a little more patient when it comes to promotion.

“There is this possibility of going up, but I doubt it will happen given the fine form that Genoa are in at the moment,” he stated.

“I don’t think that we could make the decisive step this weekend. We just need to concentrate on the fact that we need another six points to get back into the First Division.

“Let us just concentrate on doing our job without thinking about what the other sides do.”

Juventus will have to be fully focused at the Stadio Olimpico seeing that they are coming up against a Serie B giant.

“Bologna are a side of quality who up to December were doing very well,” Deschamps continued. “They’ve had a few problems since and changed Coach, but they could cause us issues.

“All you have to do is look at the players at their disposal. They always look to create teams dilemmas by playing good football.”

Cristiano Zanetti and Giuliano Giannichedda will be available for the tie, but Juve will be without the suspended Pavel Nedved, as well as the injured Mauro Camoranesi and Matteo Paro.

“The team loses personality and effectiveness without Nedved and Camoranesi,” added DD. “When they are at their best they always give 100 per cent.

“I don’t want this to be an excuse, but I would have preferred to play against Bologna being able to count on them as well.”

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Boumsong, Legrottaglie, Balzaretti; Marchionni, Zanetti, Marchisio, Palladino; Del Piero, Trezeguet

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Corriere dello Sport

Deschamps fury
The Bianconeri Coach hints he could leave
A meeting with John Elkann did not calm his concerns

channel4

this is getting ridiculous, couple of days ago Blanc is saying DD will remain with Juve now this, i'm getting tired of this, they shouldn't talk to the press anymore

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Lazio Coach Delio Rossi might replace Didier Deschamps on the Juventus bench next season, according to the latest reports in Italy.

The Bianconeri moved closer to Serie A thanks to their win over Bologna on Saturday, but rumours suggest the Frenchman might not be confirmed at the helm of the side, despite the club’s recent support.

Il Corriere dello Sport reports that Rossi failed to give a clear answer to questions on his future, refusing to rule out a possible move away from Rome.

“I have a two-year contract, but I do not know what the future holds for me,” said the Coach, fuelling speculation that he might not remain with the Bianconcelesti.

Deschamps, on the other hand, is a reported target for Lyon as they look to replace Gerard Houllier, but seems keen on extending his stay with the Old Lady.

“The situation has not changed from three weeks ago,” said the Bianconeri boss.

“The project to get Juve back into the top flight is nearing its conclusion, then there will be a new plan with other decisions. This is our only concern now.

“However, I have been confirmed in my place as Coach. All that needs to be evaluated is the sporting and economic project,” added the Coach.

World Cup winning boss Marcello Lippi was also paired with a sensational return to Juve, before he declared that he was set on extending his sabbatical for at least another six months.

Rossi was allegedly contacted by the Old Lady a few months ago, as the Turin outfit plan on starting a new cycle based on the many promising youngsters in the side.

Furthermore, the Coach’s current wage is £357,000, a price that Juventus are allegedly willing to pay in order to lure the tactician north.

Football Italia

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
im going to wait untill the end of the season before thinking about the managerial situation, anyway im not sure if delio rossi is the step up in class we require in that department

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
im going to wait untill the end of the season before thinking about the managerial situation, anyway im not sure if delio rossi is the step up in class we require in that department
i love dd for what he has done for us. but delio rossi has done very well this season, with a points deduction he has got them into CL.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Every coach that is not signing new contract with his current club or is negotiating for it , will be linked with us in the future.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Why is Deschamps reported to be furious with John Elkann?

Have I missed something?

Can someone please tell me what the problem is supposed to be about?
He's not furious with John.

John called him to assure him that he'll be the coach next season, but DD is still feeling that there are some of the Juve managers that still are not convinced with his capabilities...

it seems Elkann want lippi instead of him
Where did you get that from, if you don't mind me asking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)