ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Rebel, why do characters on your new blog site come out like this:

Verona–Juventus 0-1
Genoa–Treviso 2-1
Albinoleffe–Mantova 2-1
Arezzo–Piacenza 1-0
I already asked the host site about it, Ze...

It seems those symbols appear when the article contains either - or '

I'll try to fix it soon..

Thanks for the feedback :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Lyon plan Deschamps swoop

Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps is a target for French champions Lyon, according to the latest reports in France.

The Frenchman has come under fire despite the Bianconeri’s seven-point lead over Napoli and their imminent return to the top flight.

Reports in France claim that Lyon President Jean Michel Aulas has included Deschamps’ name on his wish list as he prepares to rebuild the team over the summer

Current tactician Gerard Houllier is widely expected to step down after winning Lyon’s sixth consecutive Ligue 1 title, with offers from around Europe and Australia awaiting him.

Aulas might therefore be forced to look for a replacement and considers Deschamps an excellent alternative following his successful four-season spell at Monaco.

“The situation in Turin is far from being ideal, since Didier is not on good terms with sporting director Alessio Secco and his staff is struggling to adapt to life in town,” claimed France Football.

“Deschamps is the first name on Aulas’ list, mainly because he could convince many key players to stay in Lyon as well as attract important new signings, first of all David Trezeguet,” adds the magazine.

World Cup winner Marcello Lippi was paired with a sensational return to Juve’s bench, but the Viareggino denied that he was set to start a new job with the Bianconeri.

“I will not answer these kinds of questions. Juventus have a Coach who is doing very well,” declared the ex-Azzurri tactician.

channel4.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Deschamps worried: here’s why

30.04.2007, 08:57

He would like new signings, but Lippi’s shadow looms over him: these are the reasons why Juventus manager Deschamps is worried. He is at odds with sporting director Secco over the new signings: Deschamps would like to buy Gerrard, but he is too expensive and Almiron will arrive instead.

Another disagreement is on the new striker: Deschamps wanted Toni, the bianconeri prefer Iaquinta.

Juventus will speak to Manchester United about Vidic (offer of 14 million euros) and Heinze (worth 5 million). Meanwhile, Camoranesi is consdering staying in Turin.
(Tuttosport)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Even if Deschamps wants Gerrard and even if we've enough money to negotiate with Liverpool over Gerrard, is anyone (including Deschamps) expecting Gerrard to forsake Liverpool? I doubt.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hmmm so he is mad at us cuz we will not sign Gerrard :disagree: Than he could also ask for Dinho and Mess too. or maybe we should bring back Henry and Shevchenko (okay I'm was sarcastic too much)

But on one thing I must agree please don't sign Iaquinta he suuuuuuucks :disagree:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hmmm so he is mad at us cuz we will not sign Gerrard :disagree: Than he could also ask for Dinho and Mess too. or maybe we should bring back Henry and Shevchenko (okay I'm was sarcastic too much)

But on one thing I must agree please don't sign Iaquinta he suuuuuuucks :disagree:
Hold on. He would not have asked for Gerrard if it was not a possibility. It's more likely that Secco just doesn't want to spend a big part of the budget on Gerrard plus his arrival would probably make him the highest paid player in Juve and Secco might not want to have that financial rise in cost on the budget. Coaches are realistic people too and they understand and talk to the general managers about the players that they can target.

about Iaquinta though, I'd be pissed too if Secco tried to sign him ahead of Toni.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Iaquinta NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this ios the level of ambition shown by the board then we can wave goodbye to any hope of winning back to back titles and will be lucky to finish 3rd

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps has denied that he is set to join Lyon next season. “I plan on being here next year.”
The tactician has become a target for the French champions according to reports in France, as current boss Gerard Houllier seems set to leave the outfit after winning their sixth consecutive Ligue 1 title.
President Jean Michel Aulas allegedly included Deschamps on his shortlist for potential candidates as he considers him as an excellent alternative following his successful spell at Monaco.
“I cannot say that playing in the Champions League doesn’t interest me,” the Coach told French radio station RMC-Infos.
“It is something important, I have already tasted it with Monaco,” continued the Bianconero, who led the Principality outfit to the Champions League Final in 2004.
“However, I’ve got a goal to reach with Juve and I plan on being here next season...,” concluded Deschamps, whose contract with the Old Lady expires in June 2008.
The Bianconeri are currently seven points clear of Napoli and are close to making their return to top-flight football, but this has not saved the Frenchman from coming under fire over the past few months.
The Coach has been criticised for his handling of the team and rumours in Italy suggested that World Cup winner Marcello Lippi might make a sensational return to Old Lady’s bench.

Football Italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)