Didier Deschamps (5 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Don't tell me you believe that BS...:D
I don't believe it. But there are some evidences which make me worried about what to believe.

First of all, from the latest official announcements, I think that the management hasn't have a faith in Deschamps' capabilities. Second of all, mentioning Ranieri's name, even if it's just a rumour, has made me more worried about the squad's future.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I don't believe it. But there are some evidences which make me worried about what to believe.

First of all, from the latest official announcements, I think that the management hasn't have a faith in Deschamps' capabilities. Second of all, mentioning Ranieri's name, even if it's just a rumour, has made me more worried about the squad's future.
Well, Blanc has said trillion times that DD will stay next season. Don't listen to all those rumours made by Gazzetta to destroy the good atmosphere inside the club right now...

And about Ranieri, to be honest, I read more than ten sites specialized in Italian football everyday and it was the first time I read about Ranieri from that Kooora site, and please don't make me start about the reliability of all the Arabic sites...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Well, Blanc has said trillion times that DD will stay next season. Don't listen to all those rumours made by Gazzetta to destroy the good atmosphere inside the club right now...

And about Ranieri, to be honest, I read more than ten sites specialized in Italian football everyday and it was the first time I read about Ranieri from that Kooora site, and please don't make me start about the reliability of all the Arabic sites...
Okay, I feel much better now. :pint:

P.S Are these sites, you skim daily, in English? I just know Channel4 and Calciomercato...

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
actually rebel that site must have a source. I am a member of the forum too and have madee a post there about it, but some guys have called their friends in italy to get a confirmation and all said that this news was kinda old. Not sure why they had to bring it out now on the front page of kooora though..

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Okay, I feel much better now. :pint:

P.S Are these sites, you skim daily, in English? I just know Channel4 and Calciomercato...
Some of them are in English like Channel 4, Eurosport, Sporting Life, Teamtalk, the international news agencies like Reuters, AFP & Associated Press...And many Italian sites like Stampa, Repubblica, Gazzetta, Quotidiano, Il Giornale, Corriere, ....

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
well Ahmedios, its a good arabic forum in there. I am a member and I go by the same name. But I am a slow arabic typer, and thought english forums would be much easier. Another great Juve dedicated arabic site is juvemania.net

take a look.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Some of them are in English like Channel 4, Eurosport, Sporting Life, Teamtalk, the international news agencies like Reuters, AFP & Associated Press...And many Italian sites like Stampa, Repubblica, Gazzetta, Quotidiano, Il Giornale, Corriere, ....
Thanks, Abed. I'll check them. :tup:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
actually rebel that site must have a source. I am a member of the forum too and have madee a post there about it, but some guys have called their friends in italy to get a confirmation and all said that this news was kinda old. Not sure why they had to bring it out now on the front page of kooora though..
Well, that's the art of journalism. To revive an old story or even a fake one, and make a fuss about it. For example, tribalfoot.com is the pioneer site in making such innovative idiotic way of making news...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Rebel, why do characters on your new blog site come out like this:

Verona–Juventus 0-1
Genoa–Treviso 2-1
Albinoleffe–Mantova 2-1
Arezzo–Piacenza 1-0

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
well Ahmedios, its a good arabic forum in there. I am a member and I go by the same name. But I am a slow arabic typer, and thought english forums would be much easier. Another great Juve dedicated arabic site is juvemania.net

take a look.
You mean Juventusmania.net:eyebrows:

That's really a decent site with a nice forum. Corvette is a moderator there..

Thanks, Abed. I'll check them. :tup:
:wink:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

take a look.
I read the Kooora forums from time to time, but not regularly. Also, I visited Juvemania once. Unfortunately, I take ages to type an Arabic sentence.

Anyways, thanks for your care, mate. :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)