Didier Deschamps (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Good to see Monsieur DD having a very good effect on the young players.Making them a good group.

Markoni, whos that in ur avatar ? doesnt she fear for her back ?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Deschamps is the sort of manager who could provide us with that change in mentality so many of us crave. He is a vibrant, exuberant, attack-minded coach who prefers to let his players play rather than lock them down in a narrow-minded defensive system. I believe while our club slides into a new era, we might as well play with a new mentality and build for the future; a young coach with more enthusiastic views on the game might be all that we need to bring us the wins, and perhaps more importantly now, garner our club more respect.

And with our club seemingly taking more of chance on the youth, something Juventus must do now that we have been relegated, Deschamps could be the man to help turn starlets into full-fledged stars. Hopefully Bojinov will be first.

Forza Deschamps

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
agreed Andy deschamps will give the club a different perspective than the one we had for a few years now.

I dont know much abt serie B, is it very different in terms of style of play than serie A? Like in england the championship has a different style of play than the EPL, as it is more physical.Is serie B like that, or the style of the same as serie A ?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I hope he proves me wrong, but really Didier Deschamps is not the kind of coach whose going to be setting the world alight at Juventus as far as I'm concerned. He's ideal given the circumstances. So sure, he's a great fit to win us back promotion. But even if we're to build a decent squad by the time we're back, I dont see him do much better than a top 4 finish in the Serie A. Yes, he may get us Champions League football, but I doubt we're going to be winning titles under him. But then again, he can have a shot.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A nice article about the way Deschamps uses in coaching...

------------------------------------

Deschamps detta le regole

20 07 2006

Deschamps Grazia NeriUn vero e proprio decalogo che il tecnico della Juve ha stilato nel dettaglio ordinando alla squadra di seguirlo punto dopo punto.

Didier Deschamps non è il tipo di allenatori alla Mourinho, di ferro e rigidi; nella sostanza però vuole che il suo gruppo abbia delle norme comportamentali precise da cui partire per lo sviluppo del resto del lavoro.

Il quotidiano TuttoSport riporta questo decalogo. Si parte dall'uso dei telefonini, banditi a pranzo, a cena e nello spogliatoio, alla puntualità agli allenamenti e a tavola.

Il tecnico è poi molto preciso nel seguire il peso e la forma dei suoi giocatori: proibito mangiare fuori pasto tranne la frutta, moderare l'uso di bevande gassate preferendo quelle light.

Si racconta che al Monaco ogni martedì alla ripresa degli allenamenti i giocatori venissero pesati. Multa di 500 euro per ogni etto in più.

Ecco le dieci regole d'oro

Vietato l’uso dei cellulari nello spogliatoio, a pranzo e a cena
Vietata la lettura dei giornali nello spogliatoio e in sala massaggi
Obbligo di salutarsi quando si arriva
Obbligo di stringere la mano agli avversari
Vietato mangiare fuori pasto, frutta esclusa
Limitare l’assunzione di bevande gassate
Puntualità agli allenamenti, a pranzo e a cena
Libera uscita serale: rientro in hotel entro le 23
Obbligo della divisa in ritiro e in trasferta
Vietato fumare

---------------------------------

Could anybody translate, please??:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
I just hope Deschamps decides to take an attacking approach for this new season. Juve needs to win every game and the only way to do that would be to score goals.

My attacking trident:

------------------Bojinov

---Del Piero-----------------Palladino

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)