Did you know (about Juventuz)? (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Jeeks said:
This is a number I am willing to agree with, I think the 0.013 is a paper that is 100gm, right?

Yeah, probably.

I think the standard 80 g paper most use in their printers is around 0.009 or so.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeeks said:
Can you read a book that has 1mm thick pages? It is a children book, those that have 10 to 12 pages.
You might be right about that though. 1mm does sound thick.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Martin said:
I meant 0.1 mm, check the first post, Sherlock.
Am not going to check anything, I trust you....people make mistakes. I jsut saw that and pointed it out, don't feel offended.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #54
    Not really, Lyon played with too many regulars missing, although Ben Arfa showed a lot of promise. Meanwhile Benzema missed so many chances I was getting really annoyed with him.

Chelski-pool was the customary snorefest.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Martin said:
    I'll give you a hand on the first one. Do you know the dimensions of A4 paper? If no, google them. I read somewhere most paper is 1mm thick. Check post count, mulitply by thickness, calculate height. Prerequisites: the ability to multiply and to divide.
    Which is it? High or just plain bored?

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Martin said:
    I'll give you a hand on the first one. Do you know the dimensions of A4 paper? If no, google them. I read somewhere most paper is 1mm thick. Check post count, mulitply by thickness, calculate height. Prerequisites: the ability to multiply and to divide.
    ie 10 papers=1 cm??:wallbang: are you sure ur not talking about plywood?

EDIT: I am probably late for being a smart ass:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)